Maschine Controller stops Responding when using a Custom Template in ableton
    Tech Convert

Default Maschine Controller stops Responding when using a Custom Template in ableton

Hello guys , I am in the process of making a custom template for Maschine for all my ableton sends.

I just set up 64 sends for maschine I made on a custom template.

When I switch to maschine mode and then switch back to midi mode I lose control of my sends.

I can regain control by unplugging the controller but the sends do not stay synced to midi mode for long before I lose control.(it seems to be when I switch from midi to maschine mode this happens)

I am also using a novation launchpad , 2 keyboards and a Xone 4d.

Can anyone perhaps think of any solutions to this or have anyone else been having issues with this also.

I am using lion 10.7.3 and ableton 8.3

Thanks for reading

Tech Convert

Hello again ,

Just a quick update to confirm the sends just stop working randomly after about 1 minute , I can still control the machine as normal but lose control of midi mode completely , can't wait too get this resolved its messing up my workflow and becoming a nuisance

Im going to try install a fresh copy of the driver and controller editor see if that helps at all

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

It's a known Maschine bug, sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't. NI are aware of this issue and hopefully we will have a fix soon. There is a lengthy thread on their forums about it.