SCTproS4S

Thread: SCTproS4S

Default SCTproS4S

Easter egg(s)?!

Please elaborate a little bit more on this TSI, or this thread will probably will not survive.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

It's a fully functional Traktor Pro S4 mapping for either decks C & D being sample decks or regular decks for the Stanton SCS3S using the DaRouter TPRO SCS3 System Dual V1.0 preset. There's WAY too many modifiers to begin to explain in detail all of the features, but I will let it be known that you can control almost every aspect including the sample recorder, slot loading/unloading/copying, browser navigation, 4 fx units, ALL filters including all 8 sample slots, pan, gains, volumes, you name it. It's all there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vb_fafwOYI

Here is a video of the above mapping in action. Things have changed after glancing on the manual. I've discovered the 3M can toggle between 8 different scenes with DaRouter running. I've began to map a few of them. The final outcome is going to be somethin along these lines.

Ch 1 "stock" eq, fx, volume, etc

Ch 2 browsing/loading

Ch 3 mixer extras key, pan, gains, effect units on 1-4 for each deck

Ch 4 FX super faders and buttons, fx presets

Ch 5 sample deck transport, volume, filter

Ch 6 sample deck scratch

Ch 7 deck a/b cue point, track search fwd/rwd

Ch 8 deck c/d cue point, track search fwd/rwd

The tsi above has already been tweaked to restore the jog tempo and phase meter to vinyl 2 on decks a/b

The browser function is now on deck c/d vinyl 2

I see that there hasn't been much feedback or interest here but I'm optimistic in peoples views on this controller after they see what's about to go down.

Tech Guru

I think it's going to be a hard sell for people who have the S4 (and thus the S4 software) to think about using the SCS.3 pack instead. Still, really interesting mapping you have going on there. I'll keep an eye on this thread.