DN Sc2000 2 decks And eq's w/kills NO LED GLITCHES

Default DN Sc2000 (1 controler) 2 decks And eq's w/kills NO LED GLITCHES

SO basically i got bored tonight and decided i hated having to figure out a way to do the eq's on another controller.

Basically its a Dual deck mapping Except when you hold in the "select toggle cue 1-4" and turn the effects parameters it turns the EQ knobs/ when ya push the knob it kills the EQ and when ya release it, it goes back to being regular fx

Also i disablled the LED so that when your doing EQ none of the led light up on the control.

FROM THE SECOND KNOB ON THE LEFT SIDE (LO) (MID) (HI)

also you can do thses no matter what effect is selected FX 1 or Fx 2

I will be adding LED feed back eventually.
    Last edited by chrisw; 01-01-2011 at 02:14 AM. Reason: specify
    Quote Originally Posted by ctrld View Post
    confession time: I clicked on this thread only because my dirty mind made a connection between "6 analogues and 14 digitals" and "2 girls 1 cup".
    Setup: VAI-40, Nanokey2, APC20, Ableton, (Shit ton of VST), TP2, DN SC2000, LPD8 (RIP) MF3D (with custom Mapping FX for ableton for Turnado and Artillary2 (ill release it when its been perfected.) PM me if interested in the mapping or helping me with it.

Im going to be updating the knobs even more. Im trying to figure out LED for the LED feed back on the EQ kills
    confession time: I clicked on this thread only because my dirty mind made a connection between "6 analogues and 14 digitals" and "2 girls 1 cup".
    Setup: VAI-40, Nanokey2, APC20, Ableton, (Shit ton of VST), TP2, DN SC2000, LPD8 (RIP) MF3D (with custom Mapping FX for ableton for Turnado and Artillary2 (ill release it when its been perfected.) PM me if interested in the mapping or helping me with it.

Tech Mentor

Do you find this map easy to use when mixing or is it out of necessity.

Its more out of both. Because i dont have a controller i can dedicate eq knobs on. Like i have all the ones on my LPD8 mapped to something.

But then i was like "hmm why dont i just add the mapping to my SC2000?" so in essence it was because of necessity but now its convienent cause i dont really have to change program layers on my LPD8 durring performance now.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisw View Post
    SO basically i got bored tonight and decided i hated having to figure out a way to do the eq's on another controller.

Basically its a Dual deck mapping Except when you hold in the "select toggle cue 1-4" and turn the effects parameters it turns the EQ knobs/ when ya push the knob it kills the EQ and when ya release it, it goes back to being regular fx

Also i disablled the LED so that when your doing EQ none of the led light up on the control.

FROM THE SECOND KNOB ON THE LEFT SIDE (LO) (MID) (HI)

also you can do thses no matter what effect is selected FX 1 or Fx 2

I will be adding LED feed back eventually.
    I'd like to test your tsi, however i can't DL it. I keep being redirected to the login screen ..any chance you could send it to me direct (PM for email addy)
    XPS L701x i7 16GbRAM 2x 500Gb SSD RAID HD (Windows 7 Ultimate x64) 1 x 1Tb 7200 int.
    TSP 2.6.1 ¦ Audio 8 ¦ Audio 4 ¦ 4 x Denon SC-2000 ¦ 2 x DX2 ¦ EMU shortboard ¦ MIDI_FIGHTER_PRO_PLUS
    SL1210Mk5 x 2 ¦ Numark TTX x2 ¦ DJM-T1 ¦ DDM4000 MIDI Mixer ¦ Numark 4TRAK ¦ neoD+ cables
    8000+ 45's & 2500+ 12's ¦ 2 x Traktor Kontrol S4 ¦ X1 & F1

just to update you, i've tried the mapping, but i have to say i do prefer to have the mixer attached to control the EQ, so i'm going back to the viper .tsi ... but a good effort...

I'll post my super faders soon (if anyone is interested), but they are currently mapped to the DDM4000 channel 16, they come with things like rotary loop length and instant effect buttons ....
    XPS L701x i7 16GbRAM 2x 500Gb SSD RAID HD (Windows 7 Ultimate x64) 1 x 1Tb 7200 int.
    TSP 2.6.1 ¦ Audio 8 ¦ Audio 4 ¦ 4 x Denon SC-2000 ¦ 2 x DX2 ¦ EMU shortboard ¦ MIDI_FIGHTER_PRO_PLUS
    SL1210Mk5 x 2 ¦ Numark TTX x2 ¦ DJM-T1 ¦ DDM4000 MIDI Mixer ¦ Numark 4TRAK ¦ neoD+ cables

I'd be really interested to try your super knobs mapping! Can you pm me so I can send you my email???
    Reloop TM4 : Audio6 DJ : Kontrol X1 : Traktor Pro Scratch 2 : Ultrasone DJ1 Pros : Ableton 9 : Launchpad Mini :

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by *Otter* View Post
    I'd be really interested to try your super knobs mapping! Can you pm me so I can send you my email???
    I've actually moved on a little, now with T2 and a faderfox DX2 ... i found the SC2000 to have too few buttons to map the samples+load+filter etc and the loop recorder ... so i've put the loop recorder onto the DX (which is almost perfect for the job) and also mapped some of the effects into "super buttons".

These final mappings still need some tweaking as the settings in T2 seem to be alittle bit "off" from the previous version.

On the whole T2 is way better and the "send monitor state" glitch seems to have gone now, allowing the LED feedback once agian.

If i have some time this weekend, i'll certainly pull out some of the interesting tsi's and hopefully get you something to play with.

Mark

Thanks!
    Reloop TM4 : Audio6 DJ : Kontrol X1 : Traktor Pro Scratch 2 : Ultrasone DJ1 Pros : Ableton 9 : Launchpad Mini :