Non standard Hercules MP3 E2 mapping for Traktor v1.2.4 - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by p3rsmag View Post
    Yeah i thought so! lol
    Any chance of changing seek to scratch?
    You can if you want. There are only two Seek inputs to delete then the jogs are open with this mapping. I left options for you all to make it fit you.

Tech Convert

i tried editing the tsi, ended up messing the whole thing.. had to erase and reinstall the tsi..

didn't know that mapping is HARD!!
    so props out to you againg

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by p3rsmag View Post
    i tried editing the tsi, ended up messing the whole thing.. had to erase and reinstall the tsi..

didn't know that mapping is HARD!!
    so props out to you again
    Thanks, what were you trying to do? Maybe I can help walk you through it.

I am working on another mapping for the Hercules Mp3 E2 for my friend who is now wanting to use 4 decks. It based off of this mapping but where as decks C & D are mostly used for hotcues and loops. Also a few added features, superduper knobs and whatnot :P.

Dude thank you so much, i am a hercules and traktor noob and this has helped me immensely, big ups

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by beasybleezy View Post
    Dude thank you so much, i am a hercules..

Hahaha

Tech Guru

I need your guys intake on the next mapping I'm making for this midi. The Jogwheels are now on modifers to be able to control the D,C decks and I can assign them to do two more "functions". I've already got superknobs what do think would be a cool combination of FX/filter etc.

Open to all ideas.

Default Daaaayum.

Hey Digi, huge thanks. Me and my roommate are just diving into traktor/dj-ing in general and this was a huuuuuge help. And yeah it was a bit hard to figure out at first but it was a ton of fun. As for jogwheel ideas for your four deck setup I'm stumped, but I'll keep thinking about it. Thanks again!

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by apobermeyer View Post
    Hey Digi, huge thanks. Me and my roommate are just diving into traktor/dj-ing in general and this was a huuuuuge help. And yeah it was a bit hard to figure out at first but it was a ton of fun. As for jogwheel ideas for your four deck setup I'm stumped, but I'll keep thinking about it. Thanks again!
    No Prob man, glad you liked it. Definably hit me back on any ideas or needs you may have.

I'm currently working on having 2 modes which will allow you to switch between decks A & B, and C & D. Also adding other 2 other modes where you can switch between FX chained and adv. and you will have full control just on the Hercules. I have also added a "Vestax" FX method, its where you use the jogwheels to put in those quick effects without having to plan ahead.

I'm trying to get the next mapping finished, but I've been sick ontop of being inbetween jobs while studying for my final GED test which is only four days away, so I've been really busy.

Its basically the current mapping x4, plus alittle more. Also I want to add the LED outputs which really makes it x8, x2 in time because you have to manually add each note . But will see how that goes adding outputs for this controller is borderline torture.

So stay tuned the 4 deck should be posted here soon.

Thanks!

Tech Student

Could this be updated for traktor 2?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast