i know you're going to hate me - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

ill keep these in mind. ive found the TDK eb900 and they seem good, but cost a bit more than i would like (~30 on amazon, 120 regular price)

i think ill wait and get the hdj 500
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

Loving mine for iPod and DJ work.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Quote Originally Posted by Tekki View Post
    Loving mine for iPod and DJ work.
    lol that was helpful :P

what are you using?
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

EVERYONE STAND ASIDE!

[ame="http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sennheiser-CX-500-Isolating-Headphones/dp/B000VRBLMS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1292610179&sr=8-1"]Sennheiser CX 500 - High Quality Noise Isolating: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41plEWp%2BO-L.@@AMEPARAM@@41plEWp%2BO-L[/ame]

These are the ones you want, serious! I've had them for over a year now and they still rinse as good as they always did. You get alot of accessories with it too like a cable winder and a bag to keep them in. You won't regret it!
    Pioneer DJM 700 / Traktor Kontrol X1 / 2 x Technics SL1200MK5 / Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.7 / Ortofon Concorde Nightclub MK1
    Audio 8 DJ / Sennheiser HD 25-1 II / Magma Traveler / IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R155 / KRK RP6 G2 / Vinyl

This arm lock would not work. Neutralizing 1 arm with both of your hands and leaving your jaw wide open is inviting a youtube worthy knockout. You'de be waking up to a lot of "Holy shit man are you alright?" and "dude he hit you so hard your shoes fell off!" lol

The only type of person that could effectivly utilize this type of defense would be someone with thousands of hours of self defense training and even then they would probably just kick the attacker in the balls or punch him square in the jaw.

If you're not a fighter and find yourself in a situation you cannot just run away from i'd recomend this technique

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFV1iFVJUoA

^wrong thread bro

and omni i cant find the same ones on amazon for that cheap. 11 pounds should be 17 us dollars, but i can only find them for 30.

if its worth it i might get it then, even though its over budget. i love the L shaped jack. this will come in handy when i wear my nano as a watch and thread the wire up my sleeve.

Quote Originally Posted by theory28 View Post
    lol that was helpful :P

what are you using?
    Well, you're talking about the HDJ500... So, that would be a correct guess...

RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Quote Originally Posted by Tekki View Post
    Well, you're talking about the HDJ500... So, that would be a correct guess...

lolz

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by jdog667jkt View Post
    I've got these:
    Amazon.com: Sennheiser HD 202 Dynamic Headphones: Electronics

And I love em. Rugged and whatnot and good sound quality

HOWEVER, the cord for them is kind of ridiculously long. When I first unboxed it I was, at first, pissed off about the fact that I was going to have to deal with it but in the end it's not that much of a hassle to deal with and in some situations it has been useful when i want to walk away from my ipod a short bit
    Yeah all the Sennheisers come with ridiculously long chords, i have the HD215s and i use them to and from work/uni, i simply roll the cable together and put an elastic band around it so the length is from my pocket to my head.

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

this will come in handy when i wear my nano as a watch and thread the wire up my sleeve.
    Exam "information" ?

Audio Technica Onto feel really-really good for extended ipodding and sound decent. I cant wear earbuds at all, ears are too small :-O

Price = $16.43 when you add to cart !! ... really good deal.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Technica-ATH-ON3W-Portable-Headphones-Drivers/dp/B0023RT0XG/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1292678619&sr =1-2"]Amazon.com: Audio Technica ATH-ON3W Portable Headphones with 30mm Drivers, Teal Blue: Electronics@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/3105tBTEpZL.@@AMEPARAM@@3105tBTEpZL[/ame]

Btw there is ALOT of chinese knockoffs doing the rounds (I picked up a pair for about $1.50 in Asia it was cheaper than buying the pads alone).
    Last edited by deevey; 12-18-2010 at 08:26 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast