What is dubstep santa bringing you for christmas? - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default This thread is going to ruin my marriage..

because I checked our bank acct just now and I see a pretty healthy peding transaction on the card... I wonder what it could be...(though it may be for my father or my wife's nephew because they both play guitar)...now I want a valium so I don't chew my fingers off

Filterkat

what i REALLY want is a descent desk and some speaker/keyboard stands...

Just moved to europe, and i got my 25grands worth of studio/DJ equipment shipped over here... half of it is still in boxes... turntables/mixer are still in the roadcase under my bed... and ive managed to squeeze what i could on this tiny desk i have...

only just enough room for my HS80M monitors, laptop/stand, my korg microkontrol and a small analogue mackie mixer... My virus TI polar is on a stand which i cant reach at the moment, Maschine is sitting on a makeshift stand i made out of milk crates and my audio 8 is crammed somewhere between my laptop stand and the analogue mixer...

not a very pretty sight...

please santa... 2 big ikea desks...

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Dubstep Santa ain't bringing me nothin. Disco Santa on the other hand already brought me an S4 and an X1. Hopefully Techno Santa hasn't heard about that yet and brings me something to go along with them.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    Dubstep Santa ain't bringing me nothin. Disco Santa on the other hand already brought me an S4 and an X1. Hopefully Techno Santa hasn't heard about that yet and brings me something to go along with them.
    Techno Santa is just techno viking during the holidays i'm sure he will bring you something
    I'm hoping to get a midi fighter that is all i really want for Christmas, a bottle of fine single malt and some lucky strike reds to see me through Christmas day (first Christmas with no family meal just me and my bro getting hammered and playing C.O.D.)
    raise a glass to all the DJTT community this Christmas hope you all have an awesome holiday season
    Here's Where I Put My Stuff Remix's/Mix's/and............. Genrally Madness

Sound Cloud :: http://soundcloud.com/herbstrike
    FaceBook :: http://www.facebook.com/pages/HerbSt...2547446?ref=ts

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    Dubstep Santa ain't bringing me nothin. Disco Santa on the other hand ...
    LOL... exactly what i was thinking...

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    Someone has either been a very good boy

Or

Robbed a bank.
    If santa needs to rob a bank to bring this mixer/controller/soundcard to me, Im ok with that... I can even live with the reindeer droppings all over my roof, lawn and car. Hell, Id eat a reindeer turd for this all in one funbox

Oxegen ticket (festival in ireland) ticket and hopefully have enough grade mid feb for a mac :P
    I play everything Indie/ Rock/ HipHop/ Cheese/ Electro/ Dubstep and anything that sounds good

Tsp 1.7/ Tsp 2/ Sony vaio Win 7 4gb Ram / Macbook Pro 13 inch (Main machine) /vci 100 se/ mixdeck/ audio 8/ technics rph headphones/ Custom xBox Controller/ Akai Lpd8

Tech Guru

I got me a Seinnheiser HD25-1 II and a Namba Big Producer Bag, but they are not with me right now
    My cousin will bring for me, she will arrive Dez 15th at São Paulo - Brazil, can't wait

Ahh she will also bring me an Absolut Glimmer from Duty Free Shop:

After I drink it all I will do a nice led lamp to my bedroom

he's already brought me in the last few weeks, traktor scratch pro, 2 x kontrol x1's and a vestax vci-100 and he's just ordered me a yellow knob & fader kit and se overlay from the djtt store
    MacBook Pro 17" | 1 x Kontrol S4 | 2 x Technics 1210mk2 | Ortofon Elektro's | TSP | Facebook Soundcloud Mixcloud

For Christmas? I just want a job
    Erase. Stop. Start.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast