The Lonely iPod Thread - Post GOOD 1hr + mixes HERE! - Page 5
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Will leech those mixes later on lads. ta muchly, J
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

@ Zencapop .. Had a chance to listen to that Frankfurt Progressive set today ... WOW! Loved it, best prog i've heard in some time mate Now for the others.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by JesterNZDJ View Post
    @ Zencapop .. Had a chance to listen to that Frankfurt Progressive set today ... WOW! Loved it, best prog i've heard in some time mate Now for the others.
    Thanks! I am glad you liked it.

Quote Originally Posted by grazz16 View Post
    if you like tech house and techno might as well give my mixes a listen *shrug*
    +1

The latest is this one...
    13,3" MacBookPro (Mid 2012) # 2x Technics 1210 # NI Audio 8 DJ # Ecler Nuo 2.0 # NI Traktor Kontrol X1 # Sennheiser HD-25
    http://soundcloud.com/vincent-lebaron/

Private Minimal (minimal)
    Private Minimal Revisited (minimal)
    Oldskool Drum & Bass (drum&bass)
    Progressional Education - Part I
    Progressional Education - Part III
    Progressional Education - Part IV - House of Knowledge

With the Progressional Education mixes and can truly say you will not be finding some of these tracks/remixes anywhere.

If you want some more restricted sessions dj sets, just let us know. I'm trying to grab more means to deliver a proper podcast with regular/frequent updates.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

@ C.I ... Thats one filthy mix dude. Blew some cobwebs out my brain thats for sure
    @ Tekki ... Already have listened to most of those, except the last one i think *leeching sounds*
    will try and give most of these a good blasting over the next week, am not too kenn on electro tho guys sorry. Prog, Tech, DnB, Trance, Polka.

Also any one with some good Tech House, Prog House mixes feel free to send them over to our soundcloud group, really need some fresh new housey stuff up on there

Check out this great new techno track from our friend Rohan (AKA Freebass, Electronic Maddness)

Last edited by Jester; 12-09-2010 at 08:44 PM.

Extra Karma points and a date with my sister to citizen insane for using Ni Ten Ichi Ru and VD Majik in his mix. BooOOM

Moderator of Silly Walks Citizen_Insane's Avatar

@ C.I ... Thats one filthy mix dude. Blew some cobwebs out my brain thats for sure
    Glad you liked it man

Extra Karma points and a date with my sister to citizen insane for using Ni Ten Ichi Ru and VD Majik in his mix. BooOOM
    Haha, I'll have to remember that for if I ever end up in New Zealand
    Ni Ten Ichi Ryu is just such a great old tune! And VD Majick? Well, it's fookin' voodoo majick man!
    Traktor Pro, VCM 600, Custom Midi Fighter, Presonus Firebox, Ultrasone DJ1 Pro
    http://soundcloud.com/citizen_insane/
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    All these subgenre's are like the grandchildren of disco with dubstep and D&B being the bad kids that smoke cigarettes and are in and out of jail.

Yeah i love that new panacea album man .. so relentless

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast