do you like noisia, amon tobin, aphex twin, infected mushroom? - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by lola View Post
    wow duerr i just got the tipper discography... and im glad i did. this guy is a genius...hes like this incredible sound chemist or something. no other way to describe it

havent listened to all the albums but really liking the seamless unspeakable something. thanks for the tipper tip :]
    wicked, cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Tekki View Post
    Thanks, I strangely can dig psytrance, will give alkomtransom a shot after this weekend!
    wow tekki do you speak russian / or can read cyrillic?? klassno))

a shto znachit alkotransom... it is alcoholic trance?? but i can totally picture these blonde cold beautiful scandinavian creatures getting drunxed to this music. ive heard from an italian friend who recently moved to oslo that the norwegians drink on the weekends like its nobodys business. he seems to find it very strange...

Just a little on the sides.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Quote Originally Posted by lola View Post
    wow tekki do you speak russian / or can read cyrillic?? klassno))

a shto znachit alkotransom... it is alcoholic trance?? but i can totally picture these blonde cold beautiful scandinavian creatures getting drunxed to this music. ive heard from an italian friend who recently moved to oslo that the norwegians drink on the weekends like its nobodys business. he seems to find it very strange...
    yes yes alcoholic trance
    it's humorous name of this kind of music
    maybe because of it's (alcohol's) good mixing capabilities with psychedelics

Quote Originally Posted by dafe View Post
    Shpongle
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1jPeG1LlaQ

Bliss
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Quote Originally Posted by JesterNZDJ View Post

Bliss
    wow that is amazing. more shpongleeeee

if only dmt wasn't half as terrifying...

whats so terrifying about it? its a naturally occuring substance in the brain i just watched "the spirit molecule" based on the research of rick strassman. fantastic film. 'highly' recommended.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

its terribly terrifying because within a second of inhaling, you are thrown into an utter alien dimension, and it is nothing like you have experienced or dreamed. so alien and so unrelatable that your brain has no way to comprehend it in a meaningful way, and it's just bewilderment. the trip is about 5-10 minutes but it feels like eternity.

mushrooms, lsd, ketamine - in these trips there are connections to reality, even in a k-hole there is some semblance of a 3-d world of physical objects and philosophical concepts you recognize.

i know people who love it... i had to try it twice to make sure i absolutely hated it. so its subjective, i guess. the only thing that was great about it was the return to reality. i had never been so happy to be sober. lol

ive heard of the documentary, definitely will check it out.

last time i played 'under the influence' so to speak, manga tentacles emerged from the mixer and massaged my back as i was playing. i was kinda hoping for a happy manga ending but hey lol.

Quote Originally Posted by JesterNZDJ View Post
    last time i played 'under the influence' so to speak, manga tentacles emerged from the mixer and massaged my back as i was playing. i was kinda hoping for a happy manga ending but hey lol.
    hahahahaha damn let me play with your mixer

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast