Hotcue delete problems

Default Hotcue delete problems

Hey y'all!

So, I got a midi fighter for christmas and I've been mapping and experimenting with it for the past week. I mapped the bottom 8 buttons to set hotcues, but I'm having a problem with mapping hotcue deletes. I have it set to delete the hotcue point by hitting my shift button and the corresponding hotcue button (shift + hotcue2 = delete hotcue2). The problem is it jumps back to the cue point to delete it but I just want to delete it silently.

Any suggestions?

The modify/shift button is currently set to hold which may or may not make a difference.
    Stanton t.52, Staton t.62, Stanton m.212 mixer, Akai MPD24, Akai MPK25, TSP, MIDI Fighter

you probably didn't include your modifier condition =0 on the select/store hotcue command(s). Of course that's only a guess.

Tech Guru

Im guessing the post above is right. As what it seems that you are currently doing is deleting the cue and jumping to the cue. So both commands mapped to that button are triggering setting mod 1 condition to 0 for the hotcue set/active button should solve this

make it so your condition modifier#=1

your value for the midifier should be 1 (honestly im not sure it matters what number you use, but i just use 1)
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

I figured it out thanks.

I neglected to put in a second modifier statement on the "set/store hotcue" buttons...my bad.
    Stanton t.52, Staton t.62, Stanton m.212 mixer, Akai MPD24, Akai MPK25, TSP, MIDI Fighter

good to hear that you got it
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.