[OT] HEY Photojojo....... - Page 8
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    This is nice.
    There were others there I was d/l from his cloud before JesterNZDJ blew the lid off everything.

Perfect, hard, driving bass...beautiful transitions that elevate and then drop and grind you....DIRTY>>>YESSSS!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin V View Post
    Ah like one big dj tech tunes controller tools family!

We'z gotses us a right old Family, I reckon. Weeeez Family.

Too much sugar
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Are you from Oklahoma b3nz0n8? That explains a lot, red dirt and lake water can do crazy things to a man!! j/k
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

On the subjects of boats ... and well .. Ho's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8T095mFdW8
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

I just moved to a house were the back garden literally stops and at a canal. Theres no fence or anything i can walk off my garden into the canal (just fuking do it u hear you say).

A few of the owners of the houses along the canal have made Jettys and have their own little boats moored up.

This is now our dream. Me and some mates are gonna get a boat

Nothing fancy just a small cruiser. Put about £300 in each and we can get one of these:

Yeah i know, its not exactly a speedster but for a bunch of lads cocking around up the canal to the big Pub about 3 miles away its gonna be awesome.

Awesome about 6 of our neighbours have cruisers, rich basturds lol

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    I just moved to a house were the back garden literally stops and at a canal. Theres no fence or anything i can walk off my garden into the canal (just fuking do it u hear you say).

A few of the owners of the houses along the canal have made Jettys and have their own little boats moored up.

This is now our dream. Me and some mates are gonna get a boat

Nothing fancy just a small cruiser. Put about £300 in each and we can get one of these:

Yeah i know, its not exactly a speedster but for a bunch of lads cocking around up the canal to the big Pub about 3 miles away its gonna be awesome.
    Nothing wrong with that dream mate. I'll be sure to bring my speedo when I visit.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JesterNZDJ View Post
    Awesome about 6 of our neighbours have cruisers, rich basturds lol
    Yeah, we aint rich but theres 5 of us mates and we need about £1500 and we can sell it after summer (which is a long time of) should be laff if we dont get banned from the waterways...

Nothing wrong with that dream mate. I'll be sure to bring my speedo when I visit.
    Bring your rubber ducky as well.

Dude, I really need to get my ass there, when the boat arrives!

Think re-enacting of SNL's "I'm on a boat!"
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast