Mixtrack TSI For Traktor Pro - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

i don't know if anyone else is having this problem but when I right click to save the new file, it saves on my computer as a php file. is this because I am using a mac? thanks.

Tech Wizard

it's because the download page is a php file that redirects you to the actual file ... what happens if you just regular click on it, it should ask you if you want to save it somewhere?

Tech Wizard

I really don't see the point in this mapping, especially since you have a premapped modifier button (Manual/Audo for Loops). With a little more configuration you can make this a general modifier button so when:

Modifier is of:

Control 1 - FX Dry/Wet
    Control 2 - FX Param 1

When ON:

Control 1 - FX Param 2
    Control 2 - FX Param 3

This you can do for both decks. Same goes for pressing the select Knob. I mapped this to turn FX Units On/Off for cases when you need a quick FX Kill (when need to instantly kill the delay fx for example) again with the modifier - Pressing it turns of FX unit 1 for corresponding deck, with modifier pressed kills FX unit 2 for corresponding deck. On demand I will make a picture of it to make it more clear and upload it if someone is interested.

I will use the opportunity to ask - is there a option that returns the Filter to neutral position when off? I mean if I turn the Filter ON, rotate it up to 50% and then turn it off, is there a option that will return it to 0%?

I'd be really interested in seeing your mapping. sounds promising

Tech Wizard

Sorry for the crappy image, MS Paint is the best I've got for image editing This basically shows what I've done for now. Colors in multifunction knobs represent the Shift button pressed to have this function. Accepting suggestions/comments.

that looks pretty cool. I was thinking it would be good to make the pitch bend buttons (-/+) for filter and key to be used with the pitch bend fader.

Tech Wizard

Well I play tracks between 125 and 130 bpm. If I always synced to master, I would stay at 125, which is unacceptable so pitch sliders are a must for me Changes since last post:

1. Key Dry/Wet added to where I thought I will put it
    2. Pitch + - is now Cue Point Next/Prev
    3. (Had forgot about that) Pressing FX Select - Turn of FX Unit 1 / FX Unit 2 (Shift 1 on)

HEy, I am new to this, but when I download the .tsi and put it into the Numark folder it disappears every time I open Traktor. Is there something I have to do to be able to load the .tsi?

Nevermind, figured it out. Thanks anyways.

Tech Convert

Could you please upload your mapping Pencheff?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast