Maschine Fighter - Deckalized MF mapping for Maschine

Default Maschine Fighter - Deckalized MF mapping for Maschine

I converted the deckalized version for use on my machine. It was tedious but I converted the Deck B to midi channel 4 and assigned it to Group B for Deck B to allow easy change of decks.

Group A = Deck A
    Group B = Deck B

I started a Group C for dedicated hot cues but have not assigned them in the TSI yet. Will leave that for you if you decide you like.

In addition I have assigned controls for internal mixing in case a proper DJ mixer is not available.

Props to DJTT for creating the original mapping of course.

Tech Wizard

it didn't work.. did i do something wrong?
    i loaded the ncm file in the controller editor and loaded the tsi in traktor pro
    deleted al the midi fighter, vci 100 and X1 settings and set the midi in and output to maschine.
    but it didn't work
    SoundCloud || Traktor 2.0.1 | NI Kontrol S4 | Maschine 1.6.2 | Macbook Pro 15'' |

hmm strange. make sure you have maschine set to midi and that the correct template is loaded. also, make sure you are only using Group A for deck A and Group B for Deck B.

@ david west sorry mate can you change the soundcloud player in your sig to a regular hyprlink plase ... cheers
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

downloaded last night and played around with it for about 30 minutes. LOVE IT!

Tech Student

ya its not working for me to i can only browse