merge mappings?

Thread: merge mappings?

Tech Wizard

Default merge mappings?

Hi,

traktor started to annoy really me just recently. on my last gig the midifighter stopped working mid-set.

back home, re-imported the tsi and voila, it worked again. but now the vci-100 didn't do anything any more. sometimes plugging in the vci would cause the midifighter to remap at random.

so i went and remapped all controllers from scratch. they work, as long as only one controller is plugged in.

plug in midifighter, load mapping, bang, working
    plug in vci, load mapping, bang, working. but no more MF...

i have set the In/Out ports correctly.

what is going on there???

is it that loading different mappings one at a time is a problem? if so, how can i merge mappings with the correct I/O ports to load them all at once? i have also remapped the vci to nothing but 2-deck mixer functionality to rule out conflicts.

weird, i am using this setup (VCI, MF, X1) for more than a year now. remapped several times no problem...

if anyone has an idea, i'd very grateful!

groats

Tech Wizard

it just got worse; importing an MF mapping disables both the vci and the x1.

damn...

you probably imported with the big import button on the bottom.. this deletes all mappings. you have to reimport them to get the vci&x1 working again..
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst

Tech Wizard

well, thanks. that was astonishingly simple. it worked, so thanks a lot. wow.

how i managed to remap stuff in the past without running into the same problem will remain a mistery.

won't happen again at least.

phew.