DJTechTools - Online DJ School - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Schreiberie Meister Afterhour Ali's Avatar

I think Skype introduced group video-chats in May.
    There's also Paltalk Express which allows up to 10 video-chatters at once through a web-based client, but I don't know about the quality though.
    DJDiscourse.com — the new DJ community

Quote Originally Posted by JesC View Post
    I dont share too much about my past, but this was taken during my spring break 2003 during the Baghdad 500.

Dude, I totally shot a semi-automatic version of that one too!

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    I think Skype introduced group video-chats in May.
    There's also Paltalk Express which allows up to 10 video-chatters at once through a web-based client, but I don't know about the quality though.
    Is that a PC only, or a crossplatform thingy?
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Quote Originally Posted by JesC View Post
    I was tripping out about the previous post about the DI's

I dont share too much about my past, but this was taken during my spring break 2003 during the Baghdad 500.

Hey JesC,

I wanted to apologize if I have offended or misrepresented here with my post. It was truly not my intent to disrupt, but only to help harness this amazing energy we have in this Community.

By no means, did I want to disrespect you and I apologize if I have. I most certainly honor you and appreciate you in your life as well as being part of this community. It's very good here and it's very good to get to know you.

I always try to show that in my random posts...I appreciate you and what you do and am glad that we can share such a great place. If I ever come across as disrespectful, please let me know, as that is not ever my intent. I only want this Community to unite and grow. You guys are the best and I cannot wait for our Community to develop on this solid foundation we have here.

I like it here ~b3nz0n8

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345