O/T Snowboarding - Skiing season. - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Love Riding, one day i'll get out west. Every year I go up to Vermont with my boys and we get blazed all day and cruise through the woods...its so amazing. Unfortunately I won't be headin up to vermont this season, but i'll be getting a season pass to a local mt. this year.

a quick question..say you were to do a gig at a resort...how long could you keep your gear outside in the cold without it being damaged?

Quote Originally Posted by b3nz0n8 View Post
    You never know....one could walk by and you could fall on her...32 times.

Accidents happen...and damn it...she threw out your helmet!
    While it sucks massive donkey cock that she threw it all out, the fact of the matter is the economy has been sodomizing me for the last two years, directly, as I live in Asia but get paid in USD. I've been preaching to her about living cheaply the whole time. She can go about a month and then does something stupid... like throw away a set of shit which will probably cost me $500 to buy back used. I mean... if this was 50 years ago it would've been socially acceptable for me to punch her.

Quote Originally Posted by kiss-o-matic View Post
    I mean... if this was 50 years ago it would've been socially acceptable for me to punch her.
    lol....What do you tell a girl who has two black eyes?

Nothin' you already told her twice. j/k ...that's a joke and the only way you'd get away with it is if you were a girl too....and there was jello involved.

All silly aside, yeah that sucks. What's even worse is apparently everyone is getting dumped on. Mammoth Mountain in California just got 8 feet...yes, I said feet....in the last few days. Efffff me.

I live in flatness. Flat as in even trees are scarce and trees rarely reach 30-40 feet. The dirt is red...but the girls, no doubt, solid. Texas/Oklahoma girls. I'll leave it at that. Back to snow, got distracted...that happens alot round here.

Hopefully you find some cheap gear soon. If you're in the states...there are places clearing it out. That doesn't fix what she did, that's just mental.

Default S.n.o.w.

I want
    ------=== ===------

I'm from Texas. There is indeed a nice population of women to choose from.

Quote Originally Posted by kiss-o-matic View Post
    I'm from Texas. There is indeed a nice population of women to choose from.

Yes. They. Do.

------=== ===------

Reviving an old classic. Anyone pining for deep snow and blue skies?

MODS - move to O/T, please.

Ta.

Tech Mentor

Dude I can't wait for the parks to open up! I'm still pretty new to snowboarding but hell if falling on my face 10 times isn't a good enough way of learning then i dont know what is

Tech Wizard

One of my favorite things to do is to create genre specific sets. Generally these aren't sets that I would put out. They are more for matching and idea generating purposes. When I ride up the lift I will set markers and take notes on parts I (dis)liked.
    After a months worth of riding I will compile all of my stuff into a big set.

This method also ensures that the tunes and mixes making their way into my performances are stuff that really popped out at me.

Another reason snowboarding and DJing go well together is the variety of music! As a DJ, we have a unique opportunity to express ourselves through our own musical influences. I find that the mountain is a great place to cultivate that skill! I listen to funk, soul, jazz, you name it.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast