Learn Function in Traktor not working
    Tech Student

Default Learn Function in Traktor not working

I have tried and tried and tried. I use a hercules dj mp3 controller and a korg kontrol49 keyboard. My hercules controller works fine and I can easily use the midi learn function, but my Kontrol49 MIDI Keyboard won't learn a thing. Traktor is registering the keyboard and sees information coming in (the blue control circle illuminates when keys, faders, buttons, or knobs are used) but it will not learn. When I assign a function to a midi channel and certain note or control change in the controller manager and make sure to use the same midi message on the Kontrol but the said control doesn't do a thing, only that little blue circle lights up. I've reinstalled traktor twice, reinstalled the Korg usb driver, etc etc but to no avail. Please help. What am I doing wrong.

Try setting the in and out ports correctly? if you don't have that done, that might cause problems.
    i found that when using the controller manager, it would change the note messages an entire octave higher... but i don't think that has anything to do with this.
    as long as you're not trying to set an out message, i don't see how there could be a problem, sorry. I hope everything works out.

What he said. Add > generic midi, in and out ports should be set to the relevant controller, then map away.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES