Should I get "a bundle" or S4? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by haze324 View Post
    well one thing to consider is if you spend money now on something, are you gonna out grow it and spend money on something else down the road. Then it costs you more.

The S4 is awesome. For 899.00 straight up it can't be beat right now.

If your trying to save some cash, go the VCI route. You would eventually want to buy a Traktor Pro lic. so you can have the proper updates and NI support. It's just a more stable product if you've bought it. I'm sure you can get a VCI-100, Audio 2 and TP license used for at least 200.00 less than the S4.

So it's tough call. Do you wanna save a few hundred bucks or go all out. I don't think either option is a bad one in your shoes.
    Well, since you said you can't really beat the price of S4 especially with what you are getting, it is really appealing. I don't think I would outgrow any of them anytime soon. I think I have a lot to learn, and it seems that S4 has a bigger learning curve . So I think I will be leaning towards S4, since it is only around $200 difference, and I am willing to pay that .

Thank you, for helping me out.

P.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

If your using a cracked version of Traktor you can't take advantage of the latest update that fixes a pretty big AAC file problem with Itunes songs and increases the resolution of the pitch faders. Nor will you be able to get the upcoming sample deck and who knows what else updates.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If your using a cracked version of Traktor you can't take advantage of the latest update that fixes a pretty big AAC file problem with Itunes songs and increases the resolution of the pitch faders. Nor will you be able to get the upcoming sample deck and who knows what else updates.
    And if you can afford it - it's always best to support a company whose product you will be using a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by Coldfuzion View Post
    And if you can afford it - it's always best to support a company whose product you will be using a lot!
    That's true
    Thank YOU ALL

P.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12