Bit sad this has become an S4 forum... - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tech Guru

I love serato too and have used it for years. I also use ableton live and Traktor pro. Every serato thread I see on here becomes a "get traktor scratch, its heaps better cos Qbert said so and Ean has beautiful hair" circle jerk.

...so...why is my s4 late again?

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post

My biggest concern is that people arent drinking enough and there arent enough embarrassing drunken posts these days.

Kids are getting to cool for school ???
    *Holds hand up pledge style*

I feel guilty for not getting very drunk lately and will pledge to do my level best to be as incomprehensible as possible, have not much to offer in the way of technical advice and bring about de-railments where necessary. All in the effort to even out the S4 talk.

I didn't get where I am today (600 posts, check it!!) by making sense, why start now!!!

Home moves and holidays have taken a toll on my drink money, I have budgeted this month, cans are chillin in the fridge!!! Yeeeaaaaooowww boi!!!
    Last edited by Fyoog; 11-09-2010 at 07:56 PM.
    MBP, 15.4", Ableton Live 8 Suite, Novation Remote SL, Pioneer XDJ-RX, Traktor, VCI 100SE!

The Serato thing: when DJTT (a controllerism forum) started, Serato was merely a DVS. Now it's a lot more. But Traktor had a head start and there are more Traktor controllerists out there.

I'd like to see more Serato posts/routines/tutorials here. It's all good.
    DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

I think serato is a great DVS system. in fact i prefer serato when i'm using turntables but when i'm messing with controllers and what not i prefer traktor.

since this forum is mainly a controllerist forum (not saying it is fully), then traktor seems to get more love simply for it's support of controllers

as a dvs rig i would still go serato
    Dancing to good music should be like having sex with the air.

Soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/dj-jarvis

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

as a traktor user, i'd love to see more serato routines/tips/tutorials. better for everyone but don't complain for the lack of it, start by giving the example

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post

My biggest concern is that people arent drinking enough and there arent enough embarrassing drunken posts these days.

Kids are getting to cool for school ???

didn't you see the Hey Karlos thread, the djtechtrolls were in full effect.

the best part about that was it started as a legitimate thread until we derailed it into the depths of depravity not even 5 posts in. shit was full retard, i think everyone was huffing elmers glue.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by duerr View Post
    didn't you see the Hey Karlos thread, the djtechtrolls were in full effect.
    I resemble that remark.

Quote Originally Posted by duerr View Post
    the best part about that was it started as a legitimate thread until we derailed it into the depths of depravity not even 5 posts in. shit was full retard, i think everyone was huffing elmers glue.
    Speaking of BradCee.......
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

to be honest I haven't had a VCI 100 for ages sold it, have had my Xone 4D nearly a year, where did that go! and now everyone is on about the S4 and making me want one either way DJTT hasn't changed, i have read all the threads about where peoples order are and crap, patience is a virtue imho....

the only things i care about are the people who i have made friends with a decent forum the odd article and thread which is interesting reading, oh and wtf does it take so loooooong for people to do a Progressive Mix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-)

I expect in a couple of weeks the forum will revert to it's usual self.

controllers come and go
    this place is more than a fourm
    people come for the controllers,software,tips etc.. but end up staying and being part of that community.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast