Vci 100 mapping trouble
    Tech Mentor

Unhappy Vci 100 mapping trouble

Before I upgraded to the VCI-100, I was using the Numark Mixtrack and with that I would sync two tracks and mix em together and what not i.e from deck A to deck B.

So if deck A was master and I mixed to deck B it would switch over to deck B being the master and vice versa without me having to do a thing.

Now, with the VCI-100 I have to manually click it on my laptop to switch each master. Does anyone know of a way to fix this?

I'm apologize if this has been asked before, I just couldn't find it in search

Also, I'm looking to switch my play button to "stutter" like the mixtrack had.
    Any one know how to do that?

Thanks in advance for your help.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Mentor

thanks man appreciate it, any help on making my play button into a "stutter" button?

What do you mean by a stutter button?
    Chris Jennings FHP

Tech Mentor

i think its called a cue play.. but im not real sure how to set it.

i don't really need a play/pause button.. id rather have the cue play button

can someone tell me how to do this? or maybe take the new tsi release and switch the play/pause to cue play for me.. but im sure thats alot to ask for lol

There's two tsi's out there with the only difference being the way the play button works. I think the one you want is the one on the main mapping page, but I haven't used that tsi so I can;t confirm that.
    Chris Jennings FHP

yeh, standard DJTT mapping now has Cue Play instead of Play/Pause.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Tech Student

I can not start a new thread ??

So I will use this one to try and get help.

I am new to all this midi djing so havnt a clue how to set it up. Bought a vci-100 of a guy on here along with traktor pro. Followed all of ean golden tutorials to set it up but traktor pro would not load midi mapping tryed loads of different mappings and still no joy. Tried to download the new patches but the newest one kept crashing so never got to download the new traktor pro patch. Now traktor pro will not open keeps coming up with an error. I have tried uninstalling it and reinstalling but the same message keeps poping up. traktor 3 le works fine with the midi controller but totaly lost with what to do with traktor pro.

Could you please help me been searching through this forum for an answer but can not find one hoping someone can help me out.

Thanks in advance Brent