Traktor Kontrol S4 or Denon DN-MC6000 or Vestax VCI300 MKII??? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    Its not listed as TSP Certified.
    no, but the wonderful thing about traktor is that its an open platform. Any sound card and mishmash of midi can make for some awesome frankenstein setups (like my old kit) it will support timecode as long as you have the toggles in the back set correctly and select the right inputs and route them correctly in traktor. I posted a video from denon earlier in this thread that shows the mc being used 4 tracks with timecode.

sorry about my opinionated remarks about the s4, it really is a good controller!
    Last edited by illikiwi; 11-28-2011 at 01:21 PM.
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2.0.1 / Stanton str8-80 turntables -520sk cartridges / Audio 8 Dj / Akai Lpd-8 / Novation Dicer / ADJ Q-Spand Pro / Macbook Pro 2.66 i7 4 GB Ram

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by illikiwi View Post
    no, but the wonderful thing about traktor is that its an open platform. Any sound card and mishmash of midi can make for some awesome frankenstein setups (like my old kit) it will support timecode as long as you have the toggles in the back set correctly and select the right inputs and route them correctly in traktor. I posted a video from denon earlier in this threat that shows the mc being used 4 tracks with timecode.
    No its not an open platform. Only NI soundcards and Certified mixers work with TSP timecode unless its running in Hybrid mode which i believe the MC600 is...
    Worth noting is that the MK2 timecode will not work with the Denon as it has not had the firmware update to use 2.5khz timecode (i believe).

Quote Originally Posted by illikiwi View Post
    sorry about my opinionated remarks about the s4, it really is a good controller!
    No i agree. You are totally entitled your opinion. 100% agree with that.

Tech Mentor

Karlos Santos for President

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Swift View Post
    Karlos Santos for President
    I would probably sign my own Death Warrant and send myself to the electric chair

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123