Maschine Mapping Headache

Question Maschine Mapping Headache

Goodday everyone....hoping for a solution to this.

ok, ill try explain this to my best capabilities, hopefully it will make sense...
    The issue im findng is that in maschine which im using as a controller for traktor if i map certain pads on say Page E and other things on Page F.. though When I press a pad it will trigger the Sample that was mapped on Page E although Im on Page F... Hope that makes sense.

from what i see is that the pad notes are the same on certain pages in control editor.. so if say page E has note C4 which is pad number 13 and page F has note C4 which is pad number 1 it will trigger page E sample even though im on page F

Frustrating...
    really hope you can tell me what im missing out on here..or what im overlooking..
    Thanx in advance

Could you export and post the .tsi file? I'll see if it works with my maschine. If not, its a problem with the mapping, if it works for me, it's a problem with your maschine. It sounds like its a problem with your template. Maybe start a new one and try out the mapping with the fresh template.

The worst case scenario here is that it's something wrong with your mapping. You would probably have to remap exactly what it was that you plan on controlling all over again. Let's hope it's not though.
    MacBook Pro 13" 8GB RAM | Traktor Kontrol S4 | 2x Technics 1200Mk5 TTs | Yamaha Motif ES8 | M-Audio Axiom Pro 49 Controller | M-Audio Audiophile AV 30/40 Speakers | Pioneer HDJ-2000 | MIDI Fighter |

http://soundcloud.com/fullkontrol

i am having the same problem here! and i can't find a way to fix it. any help?

its not a mapping problem, its that certain pages use the same notes, i tried to remap all the pads , but still find there aint enough notes and by the time i reach the last page i have to use notes that have allready been used....for now im just not using the last page , till i find a solution to this problem..

Just use another channel if you run out of notes
    DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud