Download the Latest VCI-100SE Mapping (3.6.4) - Page 10

View Poll Results: How much do you like the VCI-100SE 3.6.4 mapping?

Voters
75. You may not vote on this poll
  • Love it!

23 30.67%
  • Almost Perfect

30 40.00%
  • Needs Some Work

22 29.33%
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

hi to all, could you explain me what is sampler mode?

Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    hi to all, could you explain me what is sampler mode?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mcgR...layer_embedded
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUBEN...layer_embedded

Tech Wizard

sorry, but i don't find anything about sampler :-( cold you tell me something? i don't understand very well english!

Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    sorry, but i don't find anything about sampler :-( cold you tell me something? i don't understand very well english!
    It's 4:15 minutes into the video (part 1)

Taken from the TSI 3.6 walkthrough

Sampler
    The sampler requires use of the FX bank 3 which is also used for the SLICE button. To engage the sampler, press and hold the SAMPLE button and select the desired deck to be sampled with either of the (now) flashing headphone cue buttons.

The VOL knob in the Sampler section will control the Volume of the Sample in comparison to the deck's playing audio. This is changing the overall Slicer FX3 Dry/Wet.

The GLITCH knob will cut up the Sample in “glitch”-like fashion as you turn it to the right and is technically controlling the Buzz parameter of the Slicer FX3 effect.

The LEN knob controls the length of the sample (decreasing from the original length on the left to smallest on the right) and is technically controlling the Pattern parameter of the Slicer FX3 effect.

Tech Convert

Talking Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Lalle-Lectro View Post
    Yeah , it works now after deactivate shift led,s and the led,s from juggle mode , i have no glitches now , if i press shift.

Thx a lot

Greetings from Germany

System : Vci 100 SE 1.4 Firmware , 3.6.4 mapping (PC) , Win7 64

Thanks for posting this..I fixed it once..then felt froggy and started messing with the tsi w/o exporting it..ended up screwing things up and reloaded the original 3.6.4 and got too lazy to fix the glitch. I also added a tempo LED pulse on the LOOP/2 - LOOPx2 Button for each deck..cool visual for making sure everything is sync'd and doesn't have any glitch or functionality issues
    Custom Built Win 7 PC - Traktor Pro 1.2.7 - VCI-100SE - Audio 2...Basically got my starter kit

I also added a tempo LED pulse on the LOOP/2 - LOOPx2 Button for each deck..cool visual for making sure everything is sync'd and doesn't have any glitch or functionality issues
    interesting stuff, would you share the tip?

I've tried some other times to turn the FADER FX mode into the JOG BROWSER mode I spoke about in my last post,
    but there are so many stuff assigned to this button and associated faders/jogs FX assignations... that I still can't manage to wipe out all this fader fx mode...

Is there someone that could tell me the complete list of every line in the 3.6.4 TSI that are here for the FADER FX mode? or at least some clues to help me solve this out?

I'll be glad to share my altered TSI with Job Browser and other features like Steveo 1313's pulsing loop leds....

cheers friends
    Myspace / Soundcloud

Macbook, Ultralite, MPC2500SE, Ableton Live 7, VCI 100SE FW1.4, Traktor PRO 1.2.7, Korg PadKontrol(+farmpad), Faderfox LV2, DSI Tetra & stuff.

Order the list by comments, if you're lucky they'll all start with 'Fader FX'. The whole mapping is meticulously commented.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Order the list by comments
    :eek: OMG

I didn't know one could re-order the list... that's indeed the best way for me to use the descriptive comments to find out all FADER FX attached stuff...

thanks for this little tip that will be really helpful!

cheers
    Myspace / Soundcloud

Macbook, Ultralite, MPC2500SE, Ableton Live 7, VCI 100SE FW1.4, Traktor PRO 1.2.7, Korg PadKontrol(+farmpad), Faderfox LV2, DSI Tetra & stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by gingerman View Post
    I just tried flashflooders advice above for the glitch issue, and it made traktor crash, which has not happened before, so for me it made things worse!
    really? That is very strange. Does it consistently do this? It seems to work for almost everyone else.

Tech Convert

Default just my 2cents ...

First off .. congrats on the mapping, awesome job. On the subject of the glitch noise when activating juggle mode etc I was getting the same issue but after following flashflooders advice to delete the led outputs the problem has gone completely. Works a treat.

Did make me kinda curious though as to whether its more of a power related issue (ie trying to suck too much juice from the usb bus (max 500ma I think from memory but could be wrong there)). I was pondering trying to power vci from external source and see if that helped/made worse etc. Anyways, as stated, problem now seems resolved - thanks for advice. My setup is T Pro 1.2.7 - vci100se (1.4FW) - WXP Pro SP3 - 1.5GB Ram - Creative Audigy2 (ASIO Drivers)

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast