controller decision - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

I forgot about the Numark Mixtrak pro, havent seen one in the flesh, I thought it looked a lil "toyish" in any photos and its quite light too .. the jogs look VERY nice though.

By non-touch I mean the jog wheels are not touch sensitive on the RMX .. I use a modifier key at the same time to simultaneously stop/scratch/spinback.

For techno / trance / house though i don't really see the benefit of touch sensitivity .. maybe just me.

Hello,
    i'm definetely happy with my stanton SCS3 system (scs3m + 2 scs3d) and an hercules trim.
    I had some problems with my stanton in the very beginning, but it was a buggy one that was changed with a new one from italian distributor.

I'm not doing scratching, just four decks mixing and effect. In my opinion the scs3 system is the smartest device for 4 decks and effect. Maybe the S4 is going in the same direction.

HTH

rmx + 1
    Dj F.a.R.h.A.n
    hip hop, house, reggaeton, dancehall, afrobeats, and international.

Tech Wizard

im from scituate ma farhanashraf i already have pioneer hdj1000 headphones but i guess i have a 450 budget, still go rmx? hercules is coming with the 4-mx if anyone has seen that it llooks really good...

http://www.hercules.com/us/DJ-Music/...-console-4-mx/

what do you think? or around that range is the vci100se better or what, im not sure haha its such a tough decision!!!

but i figure if i have around 450ish to go for then there are better choices than the rmx or the mixtrack right?

i dont think that is out yet
    Dj F.a.R.h.A.n

Tech Wizard

i know im not planninng on purchasing till around christmas or maybe black friday

well somebody had the same thought process of u did and was going between rmx and the 4mx, what i told him is that with all new controller releases, they always have bugs and issues when they first come out, if i were u, i would buy a used rmx, get handy with that, keep an eye on the 4mx and make sure all the bugs and errors are fixed after it is out, and then buy it.
    Dj F.a.R.h.A.n

Tech Wizard

yes but cant the majority of the issues be solved by driver/firmware updates and stuff? or do you mean hardware issues, the rmx seems really nice but if i can spend 450-500 then wouldnt there be better quality available for me?

Quote Originally Posted by dj pFunk View Post
    yes but cant the majority of the issues be solved by driver/firmware updates and stuff??
    which wont happen till the bugs and issues happen which wont happen till ppl buy them which will happen when it first comes out!
    Dj F.a.R.h.A.n

Tech Wizard

lol, what. i think i get what youre saying, yeah when it comes out they will find issues and bugs, but arent those fixed by updates? what im saying is, i will only be using it at home for quite some time so if there are issues its not gonna effect me with gigs and what not haha, and they will be fixed with updates

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast