Best place to get some trs cables from - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by xsmooth69x View Post
    monoprice
    thank you we've established that monoprice is awesome and their evil cable nazi's who want to keep Aussies from cheap cables

ya i just had to make sure. and yes the shipping out there would be pretty bad. why dont you just make your own cables? all u need is a decent solder iron

Quote Originally Posted by xsmooth69x View Post
    ya i just had to make sure. and yes the shipping out there would be pretty bad. why dont you just make your own cables? all u need is a decent solder iron
    i dont trust myself enough to be making cables :P they'd probably fail and cost me a gig

Tech Wizard

Bumping this thread. I am looking for some good cables, thinking about Klotz or Mogami.

I am actually happy soldering them myself so bulk cables would be good. The thing is... where the bleepin' F do you get Mogami in Europe? I've googled for 3 days now but have yet to find some, preferably Dutch, reseller. Well I found one but they don't reply

In fact, I think once I come across a decent reseller I am thinking about making loads of cables, TRS and XLR so I can sell them to anyone interested, I mean, there has to be a market for it judging by the google hits.

Just have to find them cables now... hmmmm....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12