Novation Nocturn and Traktor Pro mapping - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The top 8 buttons are midi mappable.
    The bottom 8 aren't. They consist of 'Learn' (useless in Traktor), 'View' the transparent Automap screen (handy for setting up the map, useless for performance), 'Page + or -' (useful, though I wish they had an option to send midi as well) and on the right are 4 buttons for selecting mappings (more useful now they can directly select a mapping rather than opening a menu, better for performance, though again I wish they could send midi too).
    DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

Righto.. Well, sounds like the piece of kit for me Thx a heap for sharing your experience. I'd be interested in trying your mappings if/when you have them complete (and my Nocturn arrives

Quote Originally Posted by djdrey View Post
    Righto.. Well, sounds like the piece of kit for me Thx a heap for sharing your experience. I'd be interested in trying your mappings if/when you have them complete (and my Nocturn arrives
    Has anyone had problems getting the lights for the buttons to work correctly? It works but not all the time. Something causes it to get messed up and you have to cycle through the button with several clicks for it to be in the right state again. I could explain it in more detail but I figure anyone whose mapped the FX buttons to the 8 nocturn buttons will know what I'm talking about. Thanks for any help :-)

Dean

I have managed to get the crossfader for the nocturn recognised in traktor scratch pro, but it will only work on/off so not as a crossfader should work. Can anyone tell me how to get it to step rather than just got from one channel straight to the other.

Thanks in advance

Chris

Tech Convert

@ dj Nutkins:
    I have mapped crossfader to pitchbend in nocturn.It works perfectly.
    Can anyone confirm if is possible to use midi notes (and not ONLY midi cc) mapping traktor pro to NOCTURN?
    Thanx!

Tech Student

Hi is it possible to update the link to mappings...tnx

Tech Student

This is great info but I can't download the files . Does anyone have new links for these.

Ihave bean strugguling all day to get tractor and nocturn working together with no luck

GC

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12