DJTT Psytrain v 2.0
Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Default DJTT Psytrain v 2.0

Holler if you play Psy/Prog Psy and would like to take part in a new collaborative mix. Time for you Psy fiends to emerge from the shadows and lets rock this mother
    Just a poke at the community to see if we can get another one going.

Here's the first One that DvlsAdvct, Tekki, Myself and Sarasin put together some months ago.
    Keen? gimme a shout here or over on our soundcloud group, if you have a mix i could check out that would be awesome. Once we get some interest we will start organising something.

VV This part will be updated as the Train progresses VV

Train 2.1 (DJTT)

Tekki

Psylozen

Daeep

Digital Devil

VS

Train 2.2 (Progressive, Psytrance & Goa SoundCloud Group)

Directorate - AUS

Phanatic - Techno Park (Bizarre Contact vs Phanatic Remix)
    Quadra - Time Immemorial (Original Mix)
    Déjà Djinn - AbdooZen Guru (Open Portals)
    Lawrence Hoffman - World In Flames (Original Mix)
    Materia, Brainiac - Mindfold (Original Mix)

Spaceship Eater - MEX

Concept - Alternate Rotation
    BPM - Beyond Limit
    Concept - Parallel Universe
    BPM - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
    Concept - Under My Control

Ru-Bix vs Jester B2B - NZL

Sinerider - Goblins Dance All Night
    Jumanji - Roll The Dice (AMD Remix)
    Electric Universe - Meteor (Slackjoint Remix)
    Tube - Generator (Karmacrop Remix)
    Outer Signal vs B.55 - Unstoppable
    Shift - Serious Problem (Menog Remix)
    Alienn - Extreme Moment

Sarasin - RSA
    Last edited by Jester; 04-16-2011 at 09:35 PM.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Sounds ace mate, put me down as "in"

How does the collab work exactly? We add on to the one file or?
    http://soundcloud.com/directorate
    Behringer BCD3000 - Unibody 13" Macbook - Traktor Pro - Sennheiser HD212Pro

Mix your part (after getting a feel for the vibe from the previous part) > Record Your part + previous part > rinse and repeat
    Looking for 4-6 peeps for this one ... 4 people ... 30 Mins each, 6 people ... 20 mins each.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Will be re-upping the first one to soundcloud in the next days as i have upgraded our account finally .Taking names for this one now. Need two more volunteers to do 30 mins each. Cheers, j

I'd be down for this. Don't have any psy mixes recorded as a sample, but I could whip a short one up if that's a necessity for QC.

Sounds good D.D. I'd appreciate that. have you heard the first one we did?

Made a quick mix with some oldies as a sample:

have you heard the first one we did?
    Missed it, but I'll be sure to give it a listen when you re-up.

heres the link to the first one buddy. cheers.

http://filesd.house-mixes.com/contro...px?mixid=50334

nice tracks in your sample mate, lets see if we can drum up some more interest before getting this organised tho

Anyone else keen? Need one more for this i think, if no one jumps on in the next days i will get one or 2 mods from my group to help, would like to keep this "in house" tho so to speak

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast