[house/chicago] Recommend me some tunes - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Down for the golf and the beats, not sure what party we would spin at lol

you guys need to arrange a London version of the DJTT party!

Quote Originally Posted by Ciar2001 View Post
    Down for the golf and the beats, not sure what party we would spin at lol

you guys need to arrange a London version of the DJTT party!
    Count me in!!

I love my golf, though i'm not amazing, play off 25ish... my iron play is pretty tasty though

Also, I'd be up for getting involved in throwing a London DJTT night btw... and I got plenty of promoting experience (i was even mentioned by Phil in the current blog post innit)...
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxOne View Post
    Count me in!!

I love my golf, though i'm not amazing, play off 25ish... my iron play is pretty tasty though

Also, I'd be up for getting involved in throwing a London DJTT night btw... and I got plenty of promoting experience (i was even mentioned by Phil in the current blog post innit)...
    Told Tekki he is more than welcome to crash at my house if he fancied popping to London, as for golf i play of tons as I am awful but always enjoy playing regardless, as for the party side of it, seeing as ive not done any since the 90's the old thing i could help with, would be getting the beers in and possibly spinning lol ;-)

have to get him over for a weekend and go party, which side of London you on Max?

I'm west sides dude, in Queens Park / Kensal Rise, but I can travel no worries, loads of my friends live Hackney way... where abouts are you?
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

South Woodford, just of the A12

Ah sweeeet, think i'm gonna look into throwing a party maybe... defo up for some golf action too innit

tbc

let me know usually on Saturdays i just sit around doing not alot apart from walking the dog in the morning and late afternoon, otherwise i mess around with Ableton do chores or not much.... always up for a party if i know people there kinda fell out of the scene so long ago, i don't know anyone anymore! even my fave club has gone

Dudes, organise the party and I will bring the entire Restricted Sessions crew.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Default Chicago

You could check out anything by Paul Johnson or Stacy Kidd anything on dust traxx, all chicago house. http://www.dusttraxx.com/
    Native Instruments S4, Akai APC-40, Novation Launchpad, MicroKorg, Numark Total Control, M-Audio Profire-610, M-Audio bxa 8" Monitors
    www.midifightclub.com

Earth calling Ciar and MaxOne, let's start organising lads!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast