S4 - What to carry it in - Page 69
Page 69 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1959656667686970717273 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by .saint View Post
    anyone with the zoom s4 bag snap some pics of it? from the pic it looks like its only big enough for the s4?
    not now, but i can take some pics tomorow. My bag has more than enough space for the s4. Maybe this pic is a help for u:

Tech Convert

Just saw a blog post about this bag, and I have to say in terms of aesthetics and usability, this bag is looking like the winner for me. It does backpack and briefcase with style.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by phractured View Post
    Just saw a blog post about this bag, and I have to say in terms of aesthetics and usability, this bag is looking like the winner for me. It does backpack and briefcase with style.
    Honestly, from what I've seen with my Nambagear Big Namba backpack, the quality isn't as great. I've had an APC 40 and Laptop as well as an Audio 4 in my Big Namba and the straps almost ripped off when I picked it up once. The quality really sucked. If I were you just save your money for something like the DJTT Mono S4 bag. I've had the Mono Kondensor Backpack and that thing is a beast. If only they made an S4 Backpack I'd buy one instantly.

Tech Mentor

looking at one of these bags in the store

Mono x DJ Techtools S4 Bag

Do you reckon ill have trouble getting it on to the carry on with australian airlines etc?
    First Mix, have a listen you know you want to
    http://soundcloud.com/mattybruce/spr...-daddy-mixtape

Tech Wizard

djtt s4 bag or go for the mono bag? gonna talk my dad into getting me 1 for christmas

doubt anyone has the mono s4 bag to do a review/comparison but anyone with a djtt s4 bag chime in.

gonna be putting a 13" mbp, s4, mf pro, cables, tma-1's, external lacie 2tb HD and hopefully more in the future.

edit.
    i been study'n both products in the shop and there is a lot i like about both from what i can see. i like the cable holders on the djttbag i like the cell pocket on the mono bag with the headphone port.

one thing after looking at the mono bag that I'm not a HUGE fan on is having my laptop on the back of the bag, where as the djtt bag i like having it in that zippered pouch in front of the controller.

I'm probably just being 2 picky. but i need to make up my mind quick. anyone here have the "re-designed" djtt bag that can chime in? does the front pouch zipper the entire way open now? how are those cable holders? witch cables in the holders does it smash against the gear in that pouch a good bit?
    Last edited by .saint; 12-09-2011 at 12:23 PM.

The Gator bag is also pretty damn good!!!!!!!!!
    MBP 13' 256 SSD 8Gb RAM. Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.8 | MF Classic | NI Audio 2 | NI Audio 10 | CDJ1000MK3 (2) | Technics 1200MKII (4) | A&H Xone 92 (UK) | NI Kontrol F1 | Ipad 4 | Korg Kaoss Pad Mini | Ableton Live Suite.

Tech Wizard

Before I bought the tech tools bag (which i now consider invaluable) I just used the original box, the two foam slabs kept it raised and shock proof. The handle made it easy to carry and the box didn't break apart until 2 months later when i left it in rain (not with the S4 in)

That would save you bucks ha!

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by tkr View Post
    Before I bought the tech tools bag (which i now consider invaluable) I just used the original box, the two foam slabs kept it raised and shock proof. The handle made it easy to carry and the box didn't break apart until 2 months later when i left it in rain (not with the S4 in)

That would save you bucks ha!
    using the box looks super SUUUUPER amateur! id rather just carry it in my hands than that!
    Kontrol S4 | Novation Remote 25SL Mk.I | Macbook Pro | Shure SRH750DJ
    Soundcloud | Facebook | iTunes Podcast

Tech Wizard

Thumbs up Gator Bag

returned the Arriba bag.

got the Gator Bag and the S4 fits!
    able to fit my mac book pro as well and a bunch of cables.

I got this for $65.00
    attached is the picture!
    Merry Christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by Saunton View Post
    not bad for $59

Arriba DJ Controller Soft Case

http://www.proaudiostar.com/dj-gear/...soft-case.html
    soundcloud.com/saunton
    s4
    MacBook Pro

Tech Wizard

I recently purchased the Gator bag as well and can vouch for its awesomeness. I like the back pocket which is lined with a non scratch material for putting laptops in. However the only thing I can complain about is the fact that the strap doesn't seem as heavy duty as the bag. I ended up switching the strap from my Timbuk2 messenger to the Gator bag and it's so much better.