S4 - What to carry it in - Page 49
Page 49 of 73 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast
    Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Wild View Post
    I'm seriously considering the fusion bag, would your hook up work for a delivery to the UK?

Also, does anyone know if the strap clips are decent? Really wary of straps that click in with a buckle-type arrangement like that. I can imagine one going and the whole thing falling off of your shoulder...

Alex
    Fusion are an UK company.

don't worry about the strap clips. I trust them fully. Actually, I trust the whole bag, even if it's a bit smaller for a perfect S4 fit. It's great, just not perfect.

Tech Wizard

Great review! I think the bag is awesome but slightly limited in space for extra back up gear.
    Other than that, it is a contender.

Anybody fancy starting a poll for best voted bag for people with the s4 to vote on, just got my s4 and can't decide which one to get?

Poll including the 5 aviatorman reviewed and any others that people maybe using?

Would be handy for new s4 users like myself
    MacBook Pro 15" 2.0GHZ i7. Kontrol S4. Traktor Scratch Pro 2.5. MidiFighter Classic. Aiaiai TMA-1.

I can tell you i got the magma gig bag 25 and the S4 barely fit. I sent it back, it was just so tight and un-practical.

yeh, some people love it though, so be nice to see an overall opinion on whats available
    MacBook Pro 15" 2.0GHZ i7. Kontrol S4. Traktor Scratch Pro 2.5. MidiFighter Classic. Aiaiai TMA-1.

Tech Mentor

has any1 tried a chrome messenger bag yet?
    2 x Technics 1210 / 2 x Stanton ST150 / Shure M44-7 / Kontrol S4 / KRK Rokit 5 / AIAIAI TM-1 / Westone 1 / HP dv6-6105TX

anyone used a decksaver with the Fusion bag? Just got my bag but was wondering if it would fit to add a bit of extra protection to my s4

Tech Convert

Fusion looks too wide and not long enough. It just wasnt designed for the S4. I have some extra stuff, but not that much. The main point is protecting the s4 and keeping things small and light. I think the DJTT bag wins hands down, from what I've seen.

Another option, wheeled and backpack, dimensions seem ok aswell, add a bit of sponge and looks a decent option

Caribee Sky Master 45 Luggage

http://www.surfdome.com/caribee_lugg..._-_black-59550

and this one... just about might fit it

Caribee Sky Master 40 Carry-On Bag