S4 - What to carry it in - Page 45
Page 45 of 73 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast

Looks perfect to me. I'll be travelling to Burning Man this year, and this will handle all my gear happily.

Tech Convert

Umm, dont know if you guys read the specs on this trolly bag for the S4...BUT if your in the airport and your flying with this bag and your s4 in it; then it wont be able to board the plane as the bag is too big as for airplane standard size bags that they allow....This bag is too big to be on board an airplane so that means your S4 will either be stolen, or tossed around like salad in the luggage department and hope and pray that it wasnt stolen by luggage handlers or had 6-100 lb luggage on the very lightweight S4..

I suggest the ODYSSEY BRL DIGITAL XL ...It fits our S4 perfectly and has tons of space and protection and has a seperate luggage for your laptop aswell...And only cost $149.00 (cheap) ...Video ----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZIdFIfMhco

Tech Convert

This one isn't a backpack and I'm not a fan of the shoulder strap style bag but as far as functionality this one is pretty cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZIdFIfMhco

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Fr@nz View Post
    This one isn't a backpack and I'm not a fan of the shoulder strap style bag but as far as functionality this one is pretty cool.

Seems like a very organized bag.Has pockets for everything.Looks heavy/bulky tho..

Tech Mentor

hmm I want it but it says the page has been removed... grrr I need a good bag pretty soon as I am travelling and the flight case is stupid..

seriously guys, 44 pages on this debate already!

http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/sho...ighlight=carry
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Thanks full one! Here's the merger!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by fullenglishpint View Post

fullenglishpint, there are new bags and new products popping up everyday, every little information that each one of us can write about is great information that another person might not know

Quote Originally Posted by djwillie View Post
    Umm, dont know if you guys read the specs on this trolly bag for the S4...BUT if your in the airport and your flying with this bag and your s4 in it; then it wont be able to board the plane as the bag is too big as for airplane standard size bags that they allow....This bag is too big to be on board an airplane so that means your S4 will either be stolen, or tossed around like salad in the luggage department and hope and pray that it wasnt stolen by luggage handlers or had 6-100 lb luggage on the very lightweight S4..
    this looks great! it looks like it'll fit my novation remote sl 25 also for my Live PA gigs too!
    deeflash - www.deeflash.com
    Original Music, Remixes, and Monthly Podcast

Sony Vaio F13 - Intel Core Quad i7-740QM - 8 Gig of Ram - 500 Gig SATA 7200RPM Drive - Traktor S4

Quote Originally Posted by fullenglishpint View Post

You can only imagine the thread lengths on those church wives' forums when the "what buns to put out for the vicar" topic gets started on a Sunday morning. 289 pages on icing options alone...
    Beats By Dre is like audio flu for your balls.