S4 - What to carry it in - Page 32
Page 32 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

According to their website, agiprodj will have the Oddyssey bag starting January 25th. See more at http://www.agiprodj.com/odyssey-brldigitalxl.html

It's the best S4 bag I've seen so far aside from the new UDG trolley, but that thing is heavier and more expensive...
    2 + 2 = 4

I just ordered the UDG bag from agiprodj.com

You can't search for it...I chatted with Kevin online about the Odyssey bag and the UDG. He sent me a secure cart link and said the product should be online sometime today.

They have them in stock.

Can't wait for this beast!

+1 on the Novation bag!
    Might go for that one.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly View Post
    I just ordered the UDG bag from agiprodj.com

You can't search for it...I chatted with Kevin online about the Odyssey bag and the UDG. He sent me a secure cart link and said the product should be online sometime today.

They have them in stock.

Can't wait for this beast!
    I think I like that one the best. Says out of stock on the AGI site now. Supposed to ship Feb 18th though.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

s4 shipping, should be here by weekend.

after reading this thread, im more confused than ever on how to carry the s4.

i currently have my cdjs in a road ready case, so ANYTHING will beat lugging that thing around. cant wait to lighten the load.

digging on those travel cases though. im going to miami for summer and contemplating taking it with me. should i just get the flight case and check my luggage? or get one of those travel packs and taking it as a carryon? i hate checking luggage and fear it being lost, stolen, or broken when not in my possession.
    [ 17" 2010 MBP ][ Mixcloud ][ CompleteJ ][ Soundcloud ][ Traktor Kontrol S4 ]

UDG have just announced some new bags for the S4, its becoming very popular and more and more companies are now doing bags which hold it.
    I prefer a backpack bag over a flight case personally.

Hoping these will come at a better price, as that the Novation bag really has got me thinking.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Tech Convert

Hey Folks!!

Last week i received my bag for the S4... and i must say, it's fantastic. It's just MADE for the S4. The Dimensions fit perfectly and you still have enough space for your macbook, headphones, cables and different stuff...

Although the shop says in its policy that they only send to germany, by request, they also send in other countries!

Here's the Link:
    http://www.deejayladen.com/de/Dj-Con...ity-BAG-1.html
    And another Version:
    http://www.deejayladen.com/de/Dj-Con...urity-BAG.html

sadly i got ill this weekend and had to cancel my gig so i couldn't test it "in action"... but the material is very good and it's strong fabricated. Also there is enough protection for the controller. I think this is one of the best bags for the S4... it's not heavy, you can wear it as a backpack, over-shoulder or carry it like a bag and it's crazy cheap in comparison to other dj bags...

Check the pics to see by urself!
    Pray to the Beats

Psytrance, Progressive, Electro!

http://www.djajanix.ch

Tech Convert

and some more pics to see the dimensions and additional bags... oh, i forgot:you also get a free headphones bag with it:
    Pray to the Beats

Psytrance, Progressive, Electro!

http://www.djajanix.ch

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Tekki View Post
    +1 on the Novation bag!
    Might go for that one.
    parachute included?
    Y M C A !

2x 1200sl, Denon MC-6000, VCI-100 SE Arcade, Midifighter, BCR 2000, Traktor X1, Tracktor Scratch Pro, Pioneer 600 mixer, a mother in law (for sale!) and loads of coffee!