S4 - What to carry it in - Page 18
Page 18 of 73 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast

Damn I hate ups so damn much!!!!
    Yesterday is showed delivery on time to arrive today. Now it shows rescheduled!!!! till the 17th. This driver better be prepared for a serious ass beating when my s4 gets here So yet again bag hunt is still on hold, maybe ill cut up a box to the size spes of the s4 and go bag shopping
    Maschine, Abelton live, Massive, Samson studio monitors, Ks4, New truss, revo 4, Chauvet minspots on the way,Traktor pro Thank goodness for just needing the sn#!!),2nd 13" macbook

All fire lost:Signed Vci-100 arcade, akai lpd8,Truss and all lighting, 13" macbook, hercules rmx

Tech Guru

damn brother, I would call. That's a BIG difference in delivery days. The 17th?? Tell the UPS driver you'll meet him halfway!!!!
    SSL - DJM 800 - Technic 1200's - X1 - ITCH - NS6 - VCI-300

Quote Originally Posted by Dj just b View Post
    Damn I hate ups so damn much!!!!
    Yesterday is showed delivery on time to arrive today. Now it shows rescheduled!!!! till the 17th. This driver better be prepared for a serious ass beating when my s4 gets here So yet again bag hunt is still on hold, maybe ill cut up a box to the size spes of the s4 and go bag shopping
    Just got the same message when the tracking number finally started to work. Oh well, at least I'll have my headphones by then.
    MacBook Pro (2.66 i7| 8GB RAM| 500 GB 7200 RPM) | Ableton 8 Suite | Logic Pro 9 | Kontrol S4 | AIAIAI TMA-1 | Akai MPK 25 | Apogee Duet 2 | KRK RP5s

Quote Originally Posted by haze324 View Post
    damn brother, I would call. That's a BIG difference in delivery days. The 17th?? Tell the UPS driver you'll meet him halfway!!!!
    Tried that lol its just leaving cali!!
    Maschine, Abelton live, Massive, Samson studio monitors, Ks4, New truss, revo 4, Chauvet minspots on the way,Traktor pro Thank goodness for just needing the sn#!!),2nd 13" macbook

All fire lost:Signed Vci-100 arcade, akai lpd8,Truss and all lighting, 13" macbook, hercules rmx

yeah mines stuck in customs so i should've got it yesterday know its here on the 24th at the earliest

^^^We need to go to ups and show them what good. Whats really good!! Give them a nice good beat down!

Quote Originally Posted by Dj just b View Post
    Ill do my best!!! Heres one. The website says online only but i cant count the times its said that and ive walked it and got it off the shelf.

It might be to much of a squeeze at 20" long but maybe just snug enough:
    http://www.guitarcenter.com/Musician...92-i1151760.gc
    Definitely ordering this bag if it fits... Please keep the updates coming.
    novation twitch | iMac 27
    blog | twitter

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Ooh that looks close... could be a winner. I recomend a piece of foam to cover the S4 as it looks quite deep and you dont want it moving around to much. Not hard to get foam though and maybe even a towel would do just to protect the jogs.

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by hallicious View Post
    Definitely ordering this bag if it fits... Please keep the updates coming.
    I emailed Guitar Center and shis what I got back:

Message from Eric Ba at Guitar Center:
    Thank you for your recent inquiry.

I do apologize about that. The interior is 20"W x 14"H x 9"D. Allot of the manufactures use the interior of the case or cases in their descriptions.

If those are the real dimnesions of the interior for 85.00 I might give it a test. Currently I just the box it came in to store it in and take it places.....wack!

I'll keep you guys posted.
    SSL - DJM 800 - Technic 1200's - X1 - ITCH - NS6 - VCI-300

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by haze324 View Post
    Currently I just the box it came in to store it in and take it places.....wack!
    Paint the box and put some stickers on it!

I didn't get to leave town early enough Friday to stop at Guitar Center, I get another chance next Friday though.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x