S4 - What to carry it in - Page 13
Page 13 of 73 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Well as soon as it gets here ill be on the way to do the bag hunt and ive found quite a few that should hold the beast. Ill post info and pic if the store dont filp out cause im bring all this gear inside in the first place.
    Maschine, Abelton live, Massive, Samson studio monitors, Ks4, New truss, revo 4, Chauvet minspots on the way,Traktor pro Thank goodness for just needing the sn#!!),2nd 13" macbook

All fire lost:Signed Vci-100 arcade, akai lpd8,Truss and all lighting, 13" macbook, hercules rmx

Tech Guru

Sweet!!! Mine is on order as well, but it'll take a week or more to get to me - so any info you can post would be great so I can place an order for a bag.

Thanks
    SSL - DJM 800 - Technic 1200's - X1 - ITCH - NS6 - VCI-300

Ahh, I never thought of that. I'm so used to having a car, especially since I live in So.Cal and if you rely on public transportation you're usually going to get owned (well it used to be that bad, I haven't used it in a while so I can't speak for public transportation as of recently).

That's why I love forums! If you forget about something, someone is always there to point it out for you!

Points noted fellas!

Quote Originally Posted by haze324 View Post
    Sweet!!! Mine is on order as well, but it'll take a week or more to get to me - so any info you can post would be great so I can place an order for a bag.

Thanks
    No problem. Hopefully it comes today or tomorrow and when it dose..Dj Just B will be on the "case" of getting this awesome beast in a "case"
    Maschine, Abelton live, Massive, Samson studio monitors, Ks4, New truss, revo 4, Chauvet minspots on the way,Traktor pro Thank goodness for just needing the sn#!!),2nd 13" macbook

All fire lost:Signed Vci-100 arcade, akai lpd8,Truss and all lighting, 13" macbook, hercules rmx

Tech Guru

you da man brother!!!!
    SSL - DJM 800 - Technic 1200's - X1 - ITCH - NS6 - VCI-300

And a protection bag as the LaRobe stuffs for the laptop to protect the faders and everything when putting it in a big bag? Does something like this exists?

Quote Originally Posted by Coldfuzion View Post
    Ahh, I never thought of that. I'm so used to having a car, especially since I live in So.Cal and if you rely on public transportation you're usually going to get owned (well it used to be that bad, I haven't used it in a while so I can't speak for public transportation as of recently).

That's why I love forums! If you forget about something, someone is always there to point it out for you!

Points noted fellas!
    In the Netherlands public transportation is used by a lot of people. Students get free public transport, and a lot of business people use it so they don't have any traffic jams.

Also, it's quite sophisticated, I am posting this from a train that has free WiFi

I am also joining the bag hunt as soon at I receive my S4. I have a huge suitcase that I'll use to take it to a few bag stores
    MBP 13" - Kontrol S4 - nanoKontrol - DHJ-500 - Hercules DJ Console MK1
    Find me on: Facebook, Soundcloud
    Quote Originally Posted by space monkey View Post
    Hi Karlos! I have a lawnmower, do you like grapes?

Quote Originally Posted by Maxledaron View Post
    And a protection bag as the LaRobe stuffs for the laptop to protect the faders and everything when putting it in a big bag? Does something like this exists?
    Decksaver?
    MBP 13" - Kontrol S4 - nanoKontrol - DHJ-500 - Hercules DJ Console MK1
    Find me on: Facebook, Soundcloud
    Quote Originally Posted by space monkey View Post
    Hi Karlos! I have a lawnmower, do you like grapes?

Quote Originally Posted by Wickedsight View Post
    In the Netherlands public transportation is used by a lot of people. Students get free public transport, and a lot of business people use it so they don't have any traffic jams.

Also, it's quite sophisticated, I am posting this from a train that has free WiFi

I am also joining the bag hunt as soon at I receive my S4. I have a huge suitcase that I'll use to take it to a few bag stores
    Ahh, that's awesome! It sucks, public transportation is great everywhere else in the world, in all other major U.S. cities too. I used to live in Poland and we had a few cars, but I always used public transportation and loved it.

Do you guys think the flight case will be too bulky to carry around (I do drive my own car around)? And is there a place for my laptop in the flight case?

Quote Originally Posted by Wickedsight View Post
    Decksaver?
    Yeah something like that would be great!!