How do people run their BCR2000? - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

he guys,

I'm using a bcr200o aswell and I really like it! Cheap, very flexible and led feedback

Just thought I'd share some BCR2000 stuff you guys might find interesting (if you haven't seen it before)

If you wanna use the BCR with Live, check HERE for a great preset wich emulates a mackie control survace. There is a movieclip showing how it works if you scroll down a bit.

Check out bc manager wich is excellent for editing your presets! Might look complex at first, but read the manual and you will see how easy and fast it is...

For getting ledfeedback in TPRO you can see an explanation Here

I'm still changing things on my BCR, but I'm getting pretty pleased with it so far! Just use it for FXs and filters, key and pan and some looping stuff... I use a NUO4 for browsing and deck controls...

Hope this helps

Nice one Bro'!

The Shoshin site is a great resource, I found that one through the BC2000 yahoo group.
    Also used to run the Mackie control surface preset.
    I somehow was not satisfied with the BC Manager, also when learning how to modify the presets on the hardware, it rendered it a bit obsolete.
    (Though it would be easier to copy presets in BC Manager and make minor adjustments, than make a complete new one each time. )

Going to look into that ledfeedback, looks awesome.
    Thanks for the link!

And NUO4, niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice! Still high on my still wanted list.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Tech Wizard

Hey - what's the difference between Mackie emulation mode and standard on the bcr2000?

Thanks!

The preset linked in my post makes the BCR control Live in a simular way a mackie does...

No special mode to enter on the BCR or anything

Default BCR2000 LayOut for TrakTor

Ok, so i have set up my bcr in traktor and have set it to every needed function and i still have 12 encoders on the bottom that are not in use along with the other 3 encoder groups for the top 8push encoders... what can i do with all these extra encoders???

-whats ur set up look like?

Merged this one with my 'How do people run their BCR2000' topic.

You could try loop and fx settings on your 3 other encoder banks.
    Last edited by tekki; 04-03-2009 at 03:13 AM.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)

thanks....
    can u set up smart knobs in traktor?

Yeah, why not?

but like how do u set them up in traktor? do u have to use another software? lol sorry i feel like an idiot, but ya

Different ways, you can hack into your sysex, or, you can use Bome's, etc etc.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast