Is there a single midi command for toggling between 2 deck & 4 deck view/mode...??
    Tech Mentor

Default Is there a single midi command for toggling between 2 deck & 4 deck view/mode...??

Hey folks, just tweaking a personal mapping, and I want to assign a command to turn on and off 4 deck view.

When I had the last version of the VCI-100SE mapping, I remember that when I selected either deck C or D it opened up into a four deck view or something like that, basically it was possible to switch between views simply with a button. Now I have the DDJ-T1 now and have tweaked a few of the midi commands to suit me better, and I was hoping I could simply apply 'shift+depress' the browser tree button (currently not doing anything) to do the same!

I've had a long look in the controller manager section, and i cannot see any command that seems to be that one. Does this ring any bells for anyone????

any help would be greatly appreciated.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

There is. First thing, create those layouts at "Layout manager" and then add "Layout selector" command, make interaction-direct and select value for each layer individually.

Tech Mentor

thanks for replying buddy. i found the answer somewhere, and bascially just have two layouts and then had to play about with the modifiers in the command comtroller, in direct it only works when you hold the button down but tried a few settings and 'dic' or something left it toggling!!! thanks again for helping.