"SuperButton" for DVS set up
    Tech Wizard

Default "SuperButton" for DVS set up

What up DJTT!

I was just redoing my keyboard mapping so I could use it with a DVS set up, and was trying to figure out how to make a super button that would control that super dank delay effect in the 4th slot like how it is on the VCI-100. I tried copying and pasting, didn't work, so I was wondering what you guys suggested. I know a tad about mapping but not nearly enough to do like 4 modifiers. Any suggestions are welcome! If you wan't I can post up my TSI once it's sussed out, I really dig the mapping I've been throwing down fat keyboard sets when I'm too lazy to set up all my shit.

-V1ckz

Tech Guru

all depends what you have mapped already, but you don't need any modifiers you map it all to one button/key. So lets say it's Delay in advanced mode in bank four. You need to map (and I could be missing some) these. I do it, twice once for each deck on two separate buttons. So for deck A, lets say you use "Z" to do the effect and "X" to do the freeze you need to map the following below. You press learn, hit the Z button, then choose button - toggle(or hold up to you), and assign deck A.

1. Effect unit 4 on.
    2. Effect 4 on
    3. Effect Select
    4. Effect parameters 1,2 and 3. here you give them an amount start at .400 - .500 and see what you like
    5 Dry/Wet advances also give the amount. .400 is enough
    6. Effect button 1. THIS GETS MAPPED TO "X" for the freeze effect.

That should be it. I think.
    SSL - DJM 800 - Technic 1200's - X1 - ITCH - NS6 - VCI-300