BCD3000, Traktor Pro 2 & Win 7 64bit Mapping?

Default BCD3000, Traktor Pro 2 & Win 7 64bit Mapping?

Is there anyone out there who has a proper BCD3000 mapping in combination with the latest Traktor Pro 2 and Windows 7, 64 bit?
    Last edited by coendeurloo2; 07-19-2011 at 08:19 AM.

Yo, sorry I can't help you but I thought you might be interested in knowing that mappings are universal across all operating systems and processor architectures! In other words you don't need to worry about the fact you're running 64bit windows or if you're on an half decade old mac or even if you've managed to to get it running on fedora via wine!

Also what's stopping you using the traktor 1 mapping with traktor 2? They should be perfectly compatible.
    The xwax Thread! - The minimal open source DVS for Linux!
    Reddit's /r/DJs! - Another great DJ community!

That's great news. I was asking because some of the mappings don't seem to do work at all, and others work just fine, which made me wonder if this could be depending on the OS or Traktor version.

Is it really independent of Traktor version? Because if that's the case it's extremely weird some mappings destined for my BCD3000 would work and some don't...

Quote Originally Posted by coendeurloo2 View Post
    That's great news. I was asking because some of the mappings don't seem to do work at all, and others work just fine, which made me wonder if this could be depending on the OS or Traktor version.

Is it really independent of Traktor version? Because if that's the case it's extremely weird some mappings destined for my BCD3000 would work and some don't...

Do ANY maps work with the BCD3000? Because it may be an issue with the IO ports you have selected possibly. I had that with a few controllers a while ago.
    “Getting information off the Internet is like taking a drink from a fire hydrant." Mitchell Kapor
    Setup: TP2 - Vestax Typhoon - Korg NanoPad - Windows 7 x64 - Sony Vaio (Deceased) - Acer Aspire Timeline.
    House Parties - 2x12" Titan Audio PA's, 1xBehringer B1500D Sub

The one included with traktor works, but a lot of functions dont. Also, the kill switches dont kill 100%, is that correct?
    Last edited by coendeurloo2; 07-20-2011 at 03:33 AM.

Well I don't have this controller, so i'm not too sure about specific questions about it, but if you can get the map that traktor came with to work with the controller, check the settings (IO ports) of that map, and try to copy them into one of the maps that doesnt work.

If this doesn't work then i'm not too sure sorry
    “Getting information off the Internet is like taking a drink from a fire hydrant." Mitchell Kapor
    Setup: TP2 - Vestax Typhoon - Korg NanoPad - Windows 7 x64 - Sony Vaio (Deceased) - Acer Aspire Timeline.
    House Parties - 2x12" Titan Audio PA's, 1xBehringer B1500D Sub

Quote Originally Posted by coendeurloo2 View Post
    The one included with traktor works, but a lot of functions dont. Also, the kolk switches dont kill 100%, is that correct?
    How well the kill switches work depends on which EQ emulation you select in the prefs.

I think it's rather weird that there are (popular) maps out there that don't work at all, since it should be platform or traktor version independent, right?

Thanks for the pointer in the EQ Lew, will check it out!