VCI-100 with Traktor Pro (4 decks/each selectable separately) - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Default Official .tsi

Hiya

Just found this post and having just got a VCi was wondering where the official .tsi can be found or if DJ Phaidon has his latest version?

Many thanks
    Cheek Bone.

'I did notice that a few of the ideas from my setup and a few from Kyoti's setup have been used in the DJTT official .tsi on and off, so I would say that my .tsi overall was a success, even though it ended mostly unfinished.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheek Bone View Post
    Hiya

Just found this post and having just got a VCi was wondering where the official .tsi can be found or if DJ Phaidon has his latest version?

Many thanks
    Cheek Bone.

'I did notice that a few of the ideas from my setup and a few from Kyoti's setup have been used in the DJTT official .tsi on and off, so I would say that my .tsi overall was a success, even though it ended mostly unfinished.
    The official .tsi can be found under the midi map section on the main page. My version is basically halted unless somebody wants to take it up, but there are many good .tsi's that can be found under the controller mappings in the forums.

13" MacBook Pro 2.7 i7 w/dual Raid0 OWC SSDs - S4 - Ableton Live 8- Lemur- iPad 2

Default .tsi file

Many thanks for your reply I will find it now. It does amaze me why the large companies with all their resourcesm, won't or can't produce workable files.

Cheers

Cheek Bone

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345