VCI-100 with Traktor Pro (4 decks/each selectable separately) - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

How about you tube vid clip when things finally get ironed out with this config. I think that would be helpful for a lot of users to be able to visual watch/hear your config.

Great stuff though. Need to try it out.
    benny blanco®
    blancodisco.com

Setup: VCI-100 SE 1.4, MidiFighter, Audio 8, Audio 2, Griffin PowerMate, WD Passport 500GB, MacBookPro 8GB RAM, Uberstand, Traktor Scratch Pro 2, Trainspotter, iPhone 4, TouchOSC & Noel's 4D Templates

How was DJTT's Christmas? Well, no Stanton SCS's in my stocking or Xone:4D under the tree this year, but I'm quite content with my current setup and will continue the upgrading of my .tsi tomorrow. I have a few new ideas that i dreamed up on the 30 hours of driving so I will try to get those thrown in quickly. I'm going to redo my illustration to be similar to mike's illustration, because I think his version accurately shows more information than mine ever could. Also, I have been asked to make a video of how you can use my .tsi, so I'll get started on that one as soon as I've gotten all the major features in.

DJ Phaidon

Tech Mentor

Default sorry if I am lame. where can I find this?

[QUOTE=DJPhaidon;16419]Hey there DJ TT. I'm proud to announce that I've finally had time to update my .TSI, and it now has many new and improved features, along with more to come. If you like it, rate it, and leave any suggestions or improvement ideas please.

Is this available still?

I just got done uploading it so it's available under the first post of this forum as an attachment, and since it's available there, I will correct the first post accordingly.

Tech Mentor

can you point me to the diagram?

making it easier to understand today, and will have it up in a few hours or so

New illustrations are up showing "most" of the functionality in a new and more informative way, big thanks to mikeallison for the improvement. I still need to make one for the Deck FX mode, but will probably have to get to it tomorrow.

Comments and suggestions are welcomed, cause I'm all about making this thing function easier and better for the greater good. I'm still getting back to my to-do list for this .tsi, so if you want anything added, bring it up.

Tech Wizard

Just started to mess with version Phaidon 4 3-1.tsi and so far have just noticed this 1 annoyance. Can't seem to get the tracks when they load into the decks to load to their Deck Load Queue Marker. This is not an issue on Ean's TSI config. I haven't committed to diving in under the hood yet.

Love the Browser Tree and Track scroll with the jog wheels. Really Cool Idea. I'm digging how the FX are working too. Just need to get familiar the controls and practice.

Still need to mess with other features too.
    benny blanco®
    blancodisco.com

Setup: VCI-100 SE 1.4, MidiFighter, Audio 8, Audio 2, Griffin PowerMate, WD Passport 500GB, MacBookPro 8GB RAM, Uberstand, Traktor Scratch Pro 2, Trainspotter, iPhone 4, TouchOSC & Noel's 4D Templates

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

You should be able to load that in your Settings, and should have nothing to do with the .TSI mapping.
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

Tech Wizard

I have that option checked already in prefs, but it isn't working with Phaidon's TSI.
    On Ean's latest TSI, it works no problemo, even when switching TSI files within the same session with the app open.

Last edited by blancodisco; 12-30-2008 at 08:10 PM.
    benny blanco®
    blancodisco.com

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast