Download the VCI-100SE Mapping (3_6_3) - Page 7

View Poll Results: How Much Do you Like this Mapping?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Love it

9 24.32%
  • Almost perfect

15 40.54%
  • could be better

13 35.14%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Tech Wizard

Hello everybody,

I search to loop manually tracks with this mapping, using an in and an out cue manually, not with these predefined loops. Do someone know how to do?

Tech Wizard

any update on fixing the glitches with firmware 4 and latest tsi?

remove the led outs for the cue points in juggle mode, and u will not have the glitch noise anymore. it works for me.. it is in the "out" category "modifier #3" in your mapping.. there are 10 bindings.. you have to delete all except for d7 and d#7 which are the leds for juggl1-4 and juggle 5-8...
    it works for me

Quote Originally Posted by KADKAD View Post
    remove the led outs for the cue points in juggle mode, and u will not have the glitch noise anymore. it works for me.. it is in the "out" category "modifier #3" in your mapping.. there are 10 bindings.. you have to delete all except for d7 and d#7 which are the leds for juggl1-4 and juggle 5-8...
    it works for me
    Legend.

Quote Originally Posted by ifazar View Post
    Hello everybody,

I search to loop manually tracks with this mapping, using an in and an out cue manually, not with these predefined loops. Do someone know how to do?
    Not in this mapping. You can set an 8 beat loop and halve or double it, why would you want anything other than a 1,2,4,8,16 or 32 beat loop?
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Tech Wizard

Because sometimes with old tracks you can't use a predefined loop, you have to adjust it and it will be more easy to make a cue in and an out one.

wow, live looping on ungridded tracks, good luck with that one. There's no loop in/out in this mapping, it wouldn't be too hard to map apart from the fact that you have a HUGE number of modifiers to figure out before you find somewhere to put it.

That's the one problem with this mapping, making any of your own modifications is a nightmare!
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Tpro 2 is all about in/out loop cue points, hopefully that gets implemented in new mapping though i'm not that fussed. dropping loops by the bar size makes total sense to me
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567