Download the VCI-100SE Mapping (3_6_3) - Page 6

View Poll Results: How Much Do you Like this Mapping?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Love it

9 24.32%
  • Almost perfect

15 40.54%
  • could be better

13 35.14%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

ok will do, thanks flashflooder, but the echo in 3_6 is far superior then 3_5_2
    Macbook Pro 15" i7, VCI-100 SE, Traktor Pro, Audio 4 DJ

Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by djscribe View Post
    ok will do, thanks flashflooder, but the echo in 3_6 is far superior then 3_5_2
    and the fx presets are diferent too... :-(

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by flashflooder View Post
    You are correct, this is a result of you still using FW 1.3. This was a slight oversight on our part when redesigning the firmware and mapping.

In your case I would recommend finding the 3_5_2 VCI-100 mapping (the newest one before firmware 1.4 was released). Most of the features that changed in 3_6 were to accommodate the new 1.4 firmware.

Here's 3_5_2 if anybody needs it.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Convert

You are correct, this is a result of you still using FW 1.3. This was a slight oversight on our part when redesigning the firmware and mapping.

In your case I would recommend finding the 3_5_2 VCI-100 mapping (the newest one before firmware 1.4 was released). Most of the features that changed in 3_6 were to accommodate the new 1.4 firmware.
    if that's the case, i think he specification in the first post in this thread should be reviewed, since it says that...

Quote Originally Posted by EanGolden View Post

3.6.3 Requirements
    • You must have Traktor 1.24 or later to use this file otherwise it will not import properly.
    • This file is compatible with firmware 1.2/1.3/1.4
    i'm on 1.3, but as i read that i switched the TSI to find.. that the jog wheels do not pitch bend

i'll go back to 3.5.2.

thanks for the hard work fellows!

Quote Originally Posted by Ponke View Post
    That would be a good solution. Now I need two hands to use normal play/pause at my right deck.
    I have most things working great however there is a problem with the shift + key.

When you shift + key down to the lowest point it will reset and key off. This doesn't happen when you go up. This is very annoying as you have to make sure you don't go all the way to the bottom.

Any ideas as I have tried to find and change bits in the mapping but to no avail.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

It's a known bug. I believe they're working on it.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Mentor

after a bit of time left and right jogs dont respond at all or pitch bend in scratch mode.fader fx works fine though.fw 1.4

worked fine before.my guess is the tsi

hey flashflooder :-) any progress with the new tsi without shift-glitch and so on?

greets
    vestax vci-100se (fw 1.4) - mapping 3.6.4 - audio2dj - pioneer hdj-2000 - traktor pro 1.2.6

FYI. An updated VCI-100SE mapping (3.6.4) has been posted here: http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19751

The mapping has been split into FW 1.3 and FW 1.4 versions. Many of the issues brought up have been fixed and some of the functionality has been changed back to the style of older mappings. Please share your feedback on the new thread!

Ok, due to popular demand, attached as the bottom is the latest VCI-100SE mapping (3_6_3, although I still have them all named 3.6.0 in the tsi's) with the Play button switched back to PLAY/PAUSE and Cue Play back to the Shift+Play function.
    Thank you for doing this and saving me the time and effort of trying to figure it out myself! Cheers mate

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast