Download the VCI-100SE Mapping (3_6_3) - Page 3

View Poll Results: How Much Do you Like this Mapping?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Love it

9 24.32%
  • Almost perfect

15 40.54%
  • could be better

13 35.14%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Tech Mentor

haven't tried the fader fx yet though.

Quote Originally Posted by flashflooder View Post
    As for the simplification of the effect section Chained FX presets, this is a change Ean wanted to make it more straight forward. When you press it now, it only loads the printed effect into that specific chained effect slot (eff1 for both Reverb and FilterLFO).

The previous chained effects combinations are still listed in the Walkthrough pdf; however, if there is enough support for a switched back version I'll modify one and put it up.
    I would support a chained version, but I'm sure it already feels like you're proliferating tsi's more than you want to; if nobody else is into this I can most likely figure it out myself using the combos listed in the walkthrough document. But it might be a good idea to have a web page with links to various tsis for this firmware, as long as it's pretty clear what is different in each tsi.

Tech Convert

Unhappy glitch problem

I have a glitch problem (since 3.6.3 and fw 1.4) when I use the juggles's and shift buttons
    can you help me?

Tech Convert

Default TSI 3.6.3 Fix

Can you tell me how to modify the re-play. I dont what to keep having to hold the shift down to pause the track.

Quote Originally Posted by dj-rob69 View Post
    Can you tell me how to modify the re-play. I dont what to keep having to hold the shift down to pause the track.
    please see my post on the previous page, post #13.

Tech Mentor

i liked the chained fx presets in 3.5.2. if i remember correctly, shift + fx button loaded that effect first and two complementary effects in the 2nd n 3rd slot but it didnt preset any parameters.

i love the way pressing the small fx preset buttons + headphone cue twice loads both the chained fxs and a pleasing parameter for each.

i hope a tsi is created that will load a series of chained fx (like in 3.5.2) + a nice preset parameter value when shift + fx button is pressed twice.

just wishing... sure is easy for me to ask someone (flashflooder) to make one but headaches from hell for most of us to try and create one. sorry i am working to improve my mapping skills though!
    2011 MacbookPro-Lion (2.2GHz i7), Audio 10Dj, Allen&Heath Xone 42, 2 X Technic SL-1200MK3, VCI-100SE - FW1.4 (TSI 4.0), Kontrol X1, 2 X Novation Dicers, iPad (TouchOSC), TraktorScratchPro 2.6

Tech Convert

i want the fw 1.3 back.

where can i download it??

Tech Convert

Can I downgrade back to fw 1.3 ?

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Convert

Thanks man

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast