Reloop Contour

Thread: Reloop Contour

Default Reloop Contour

These are now listed on decks for pre-order and I was really interested in a pair but have you seen the price? £ 565.00

http://www.decks.co.uk/products/reloop/Contour_Controller_Edition

Compare that with £ 335.00 for a pair of NI X1's and I think reloop have shot themselves in the foot personally.

:eek:
    SC | MC

Yep, I totally agree. I was gonna get one of these to go along side my reloop DJIE2 for 3rd deck control. But even the controller edition is a stupid price. Stacked up against the other products they put out I really cant see any value for money, I might aswell just buy another digital jockey. I think its partly due to a weak pound and shipping costs. I was shopping around for a bass a while ago which was £800 new in most shops. I held off for a while and the new price rose to £1200 within a couple of months. Those basses were made in germany, much like the reloop stuff.
    Its a shame really, I rate reloop as a good company creating excellent, affordable products. I guess I'll just hold out until nobody buys one, when they lower the price to something more reasonable I'll consider it.
    Ecler NUO 3.0, 2 1210mk2, midi fighter, Kontrol X1, Akai LPD8, Reloop RHP10's, TSP, Audio 8

Howitzer on Soundcloud | Howitzer on Twitter | Howitzer on Facebook | Howitzer dnb blog

Tech Mentor

I would pay $250 USD Max. I can get a DJ Tech Kontrol 1 for $180 shipped, then put an LPD 8 with that for 55, and have just as much dunctionality as the COntour.

Tech Mentor

In holland (where I live) the contour is anywhere between €310 and €330
    for that price it is a great controller (as far as I know)
    I really want to try one in real life.