Vci-100 1.4 (hd) firmware upgrade - Page 9
Page 9 of 40 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

so an update on the whole key (shift+filter) thingy: if you turn the knob real slow from its center position it follows, fast it doesn't.

What I find annoying though is that when u reach -12 (at the kill position), key lock turns off and resets itself, makes it hard to slam down an octave....
    OSX 10.6.4 | Traktor Pro 2 | VCi-100 FW 1.4 | NI Audio 8 | Xone 92 | M Audio BX8A Deluxe

Has anyone had problems withe the crossfader since upgrading to FW 1.4? I upgraded the FW and the TSI and now when I adjust the C.F. Curve in the back of the VCI to more of a scratcing curve it makes the virtual fader move to the left (deck A) inside of Traktor and there is serious fader bleed.
    HoOkEr T

Tech Student

has anybody made a .tsi file so that the jog wheels do "pitch bend" in scratch mode. also have the play button do cue play instead of "play/pause"? i really regret upgrading to 1.4. everything was just perfect in 1.3. would appreciate if someone can send me their modified .tsi file if that works.

Quote Originally Posted by mrhek View Post
    has anybody made a .tsi file so that the jog wheels do "pitch bend" in scratch mode. also have the play button do cue play instead of "play/pause"? i really regret upgrading to 1.4. everything was just perfect in 1.3. would appreciate if someone can send me their modified .tsi file if that works.
    Yes please its something i use always and im missing it or maybe if some one coulc tell me what code to add and where.

Having come from vinyl stragiht to the vci im used to vinyl mode and need the outer bit.

Cheers guys im sure someone can help quickly as always

Rest of everythign seems to work fine and the pitch resolution is so much better
    Last edited by Aristotle; 09-22-2010 at 02:06 AM.
    2 Technics SL1210mk2/DDJSX2/Serato//Traktor//Mixvibes Cross//Rekordbox//

Tech Guru

a few questions:

1. do we NEED a wondows to upgrade the firmware?

2. is the new tsi AND the firmware bundles together in the DL link in page 1 of this thread? cuz i do not have the time to order the firmware kit, but i could use the new tsi

3. there a list of what the new tsi does over 3_5_2?

thankss!
    GPS of Fresh Wet Paint | "Always Fresh n' Sticky"
    DJEditorHugger

Fresh Wet Paint: Facebook | Twitter | Soundcloud | Site
    GPS: Facebook | Twitter | Soundcloud

Tech Student

if i want to downgrade my firmware, do i just do the same process as i did with updating? i really cant deal with 1.4 not letting me use the jog wheel for pitch bend.

Quote Originally Posted by mrhek View Post
    if i want to downgrade my firmware, do i just do the same process as i did with updating? i really cant deal with 1.4 not letting me use the jog wheel for pitch bend.
    Yes

You could just turn scratch mode off then you get full pitch bend functionality until someone sorts it out to work within scratch mode.

Its probably not that hard to work out as you just need to look at the settings used for the outer jogs in cdj mode and copy that but using note values given out when in scratch mode.
    Last edited by MisterMoleyMole; 09-22-2010 at 05:47 AM.
    M I S T E R M O L E Y M O L E
    part of the digital revolution

Quote Originally Posted by Gianmarco View Post
    a few questions:

1. do we NEED a wondows to upgrade the firmware?

2. is the new tsi AND the firmware bundles together in the DL link in page 1 of this thread? cuz i do not have the time to order the firmware kit, but i could use the new tsi

3. there a list of what the new tsi does over 3_5_2?

thankss!
    1 = yes

2 = if your not using the new firmware, why do you need the new tsi? I think you may be confused.

3 = the new tsi just takes advantage of the higher res pitch and jogs. nothing more of any use to you.
    M I S T E R M O L E Y M O L E
    part of the digital revolution

Quote Originally Posted by MisterMoleyMole View Post
    Yes

You could just turn scratch mode off then you get full pitch bend functionality until someone sorts it out to work within scratch mode.

Its probably not that hard to work out as you just need to look at the settings used for the outer jogs in cdj mode and copy that but using note values given out when in scratch mode.
    I got no idea where to look any pointers please
    2 Technics SL1210mk2/DDJSX2/Serato//Traktor//Mixvibes Cross//Rekordbox//

Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by ariser View Post
    I got no idea where to look any pointers please
    i second that.

Page 9 of 40 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast