Vci-100 1.4 (hd) firmware upgrade - Page 23
Page 23 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast
    Tech Mentor

Sorry you just have to go to options...

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Go into your control panel and open add remove programs and remove Renases. There may be an option to unintsall in the start menu, but I'm nit sure. I've seen at least once where someone needed to reinstall Renases. Sometimes it hangs up on something I think and can't finish the process to start a new one.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Mentor

Thank you photojojo!!!

Everything works - this new firmware opens a lot of possibilities to my trusty VCI...

Tech Convert

good that you solved the renesas problem erpi.

now that this is fixed, I really would like to tackle the jog wheel issue. I remember however that some people have problems with the right wheel and some with the left.

my right wheel is working 95% of the time, but sometimes I have the glitchy and unresponsive behaviour there as well.

the left wheel is totally unusable tor scratch/seek/transport, seems that only less than half of the sensor data is interpreted.

is anyone else actively working on this problem?

finished mine last night. lol. don't forget to select the midi in & out for the vci-100...

Hello all, since upgrading to 1.4 I have been having a problem with my gains getting stuck ( unresponsive to the signal sent from the vci ) I have to twist the knob hard left and right to get it to come back. Anyone else have an issue like this?
    HoOkEr T

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hooker T View Post
    Hello all, since upgrading to 1.4 I have been having a problem with my gains getting stuck ( unresponsive to the signal sent from the vci ) I have to twist the knob hard left and right to get it to come back. Anyone else have an issue like this?
    Have you upgraded to the latest 3.6.4 mapping? I think there's been some imporvements made to those knobs.

http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19751
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Thumbs up

I haven't. I'll give it a go. Thanks for the help.
    HoOkEr T

Tech Wizard

i.m trying to upgrade via serial cable but i get 15024 boot failed.What could i do?

thanks in advance!

sometimes (because i tried a lot) i also see that when i turn the power on the one jogwheel stays blue and the other one flashing red.what tha means?

Ok i tried to another old pc which had two com ports and it worked fine.Nice upgrade!!!!!!!!!!Thank you
    Last edited by mi3s; 11-12-2010 at 06:47 PM.
    my mixes on soundcloud

Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by Hooker T View Post
    I succesfully upgraded my vci-100 to 1.4 and I too have this problem with the gain.