Newest club hype. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ctrld

Quote Originally Posted by rvltion909 View Post
    So whats being said in the track(s)
    "no way man... I'm not going home... I wanna dance a bit longer" plus bits and pieces of conversations you usually overhear at the end of a party. basically, it's supposed to mimic the typical situation where some wanker starts a pointless discussion with security after the DJ stops playing. it's neither especially creative nor entertaining unless you're 16 and very drunk. people who make tracks like those deserve to be shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Wickedsight View Post
    I liked 3 tage wach. Maybe it's my horrible taste in music, or that I'm a retard..
    taking a break while en route to a festival the year "3 tage wach" was released, I overheard a bunch of kids around the age of 13 singing the lyrics (I've even got it on video). there's your target audience for this kind of "music".

I wonder how certain people would think about "3 Tage Wach" and "Nein Mann" if these tracks would have stayed outside of the Top 100 and commercial radios. I mean, in the electronic dance music scene we are willing to give all kinds of dumb lyrics a pass, especially if it's maybe just one or two words that are repeated in an endless loop, but as soon as kids are able to buy it as a ringtone, they start to hate it.
    On the outside you can look down at "Nein Mann" as just another Ballermann compatible cheap ass track, but to be honest, it's pretty well produced and the dialogue breaks alone belong to the more original things I heard in the clubs for a while.
    (Not to mention the sweet irony that the track and its producers are now in the same "Eeew, it's commercial" trap, that David Guetta is stuck in since last year, despite the short diss at Guetta that the track contains. )

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12