DJTT Progressive Mix Train #2 - Page 4
Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tekki View Post
    Yeah... Something went wrong with the recording. We're gonna have to redo our part.

But, we have awesome tracks from where photojojo left us....

We wanted to do a subtle ending, but photojojo set us up for something completely different.
    I was thinking you would do a subtle ending, but I listened to my set again the other day and was like WTF was I thinking??
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Quote Originally Posted by JesterNZDJ View Post
    Ciar you and me in the third one huh
    LoLz, want to be in there too.

Progressive is truly becoming my (and Restricted Sessions') way of life!

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    I was thinking you would do a subtle ending, but I listened to my set again the other day and was like WTF was I thinking??
    Ah no worries, I was able to squeeze in 2 of my current favorite tracks, though our part now has become 51 (!) minutes. :eek: LoLz
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

@ grazz if you are cool with starting mate. Its a tough spot as you are setting the tone for the rest of the mix. When you are done put the mp3 in a fiolder with a txt file with the playlist on it and upload it to megaupload or somewhere like that. We'll put the finished result up on soundcloud later dude
    Last edited by Jester; 09-21-2010 at 08:03 PM.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Ok semi confirmed order now:

1. grazz16
    2. BlackPete
    3. jdog667jkt
    4. Abyrne7
    5. Xolunt
    6. Tekki
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Sweeeeet let's do this shizzle
    I'm excited!
    Dancing to good music should be like having sex with the air.

Soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/dj-jarvis

you happy with your spot dude?

yup it sounds good to me dude
    Dancing to good music should be like having sex with the air.

Soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/dj-jarvis

Quote Originally Posted by grazz16 View Post
    I'm kicking it off eh? Alrighty I'll get my part done asap, who am I sending it to when it's done, Jeaster? or should i just soundcloud it and go from there
    send the mp3 or wav to my pm box with the tracklist, if possible also include the bpm you used on the last track since my cdjs sometimes give an irrelevant bpm when i play a mix with a varying bpm

Tech Guru

I like, I like
    Traktor Scratch Pro, Ableton Live 8, MacBook Pro 13'', Traktor Kontrol S4, Traktor Kontrol X1, , Midifighter, NI Audio 6 DJ, HDJ-2000 Headphones, UDG Producer Bag.
    Original Productions: https://soundcloud.com/alligator
    My Duo Productions: https://soundcloud.com/rockafellers
    Facebook Fanpage -->http://www.facebook.com/djalligator123

ok before i start deciding on tracks i'd like to get a survey of the other guys in the mix in terms of their prog house style preference (for the sake of continuity if nothing else). Do you guys like the stuff more at the trance end of the spectrum, or a bit more groovy towards the house end?

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast