VCI-300 Mapping (Flashflooder SE) for Traktor Pro - Page 4

View Poll Results: Would you purchase a VCI-300 overlay from DJTT for this mapping?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

72 86.75%
  • No

11 13.25%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tech Guru

Try it without the mini translator. When I had my vci300 I ran traktor fine without it. The jogs are not going to be as good as itch but all the MIDI stuff works great.

Most of us 300 users have jumped ship to the glorious s4.

Just load the .tsi file and make sure you vci is setup in the preferences correctly. MIDI in = vci 300 / MIDI out = vci 300.

Try that, if it doesn't work let us know. Someone in here will have your answer.
    :: Kontrol Z2 :: :: Technics 1200 :: :: Pioneer DJM 250 :: Kontrol X1 MkII :: :: Maschine :: :: Kontrol S4 ::

Tech Convert

Default Almost there

Hi. Thanks for this. Almost there but not quite. Sliders aren't working. Also, Deck A is only going to the left audio out and Deck B is only going to the right audio out. Otherwise everything seems to be according to the PDF included with the preset. Working on it. I'm getting pretty far along I guess since I just started learning Traktor a little over a week ago... Going to look at the s4 and I saw mention of a new version of Itch.

Thanks again,

djbrandoncurtis
    djbrandoncurtis

Tech Student

Having trouble getting sounds coming out from my haedphones , is it a seeting function or is the headphones don't work? Can some one email and show me how to get the headphones working on my VCI 300 with TSP?

Poncedeleon61@gmail.com

Tech Student

Hi guys!
    I'm new of all of it and just looking for an advice!
    I would like to buy a Vestax VCI 300 tomorrow or on tuesday.

Is it possible to use it with TRAKTOR ? I mean is it good with traktor or definatelly not ?

Looking forward to ur advices.

PS: Is it possible also to use VESTAX 300 as a Audio for Timecode ? I mean to connect 2 vynils to it and use it as 4 deks ? (instead to buy audio 8 ?)

thank u

Tech Student

Default More Info on VCI-300 Mapping (Flashflooder SE) for Traktor Pro

Hello, (sorry for my bad english)

Thank's for this amazing setup !
    I'm trying to figure out all the commands you mapped, but i have one question regarding the "Scratch" button !

When "Scratch" is on (green light on VCI300-MK2) :
    i'm not abble to speed up or down the tempo by touching the edge of the Jogg (am i right ?)

When "Scratch" is off :
    i'm not abble to use the Fader and the Pitch

Any solution to do all this functions together ?
    Thank You
    Tom

Tech Wizard

Also check this thread for VCI-300 TSI mapping: http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30748

Default cue.tsi

So I uploaded the tsi with the cueing function, but I have no sound coming out of my headphones, is there something that im doing wrong? Please and thankyou.

Tech Student

will this work with the VCI 300MK II ????

Tech Student

Hi guys,

I wanted to make this post long time ago...my apologies for the delay.
    After reading many posts and using a combination of mapping settings from various users of this forum (I thank them all!) I came up with the attached VCI-300 TSI mapping. It does not include any effects but it enables you to successfully use an external sound-card and traktor with the controller. The experience is almost the same as if you were using Serato ITCH but now you can have a far better sound since you can use an external sound-card as well as more mixing possibilities with the Traktor software.

I hope it helps!

Cheers,
    nIkNaK
    soundcloud.com/groove-service
    Attached Files Attached Files

Lightbulb VCI - 300MKII Mapping for Traktor

Hello,

Im a beginner DJ and I just bought my first Vestax 300MKII controller.
    Playing around with it and spending much time and effort trying to find a good working tsi files for Traktor, I realized It is very difficult... Im a little frustrated by now, and I'm considering to return the controller in spite of the fact that I really love this piece of equipment.
    Before I return it, Im hoping to find an updated and a working tsi file for Traktor, also, can anybody tell me if this controller works well with Traktor, should i keep it?

Thank you !!!!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast