VCI-300 with Traktor Pro- (Idea thread) - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Thks Glen . Will test it out. Is the pitch bend working with the jogs?

Tech Wizard

Thank you, will test it right away!
    VCI 300 - DELL XPS M1330 windows 7 - Traktor Pro - Itch

Got the first design down for the VCI-300, this thing is going to blow your guys socks off Moving onto the mapping stage now that i have a really good picture of what i am going for.

Expect alot of the VCI-100 SE functionality along with some other cool tricks, I am sure the fx junkies out there be well pleased ! We will be continuing the use of Bomes Midi Translator as it allows me to give extra functionality that Traktor does not support natively.

Quality mapping ahoy !

Tech Convert

thats awesome! thanks for keeping us updated on your progress, i cant wait to see the finished setup.

quick question (and maybe a dumb one) haha but currently im using sosiks tsi file with traktor pro without the midi translator. When the DJTT tsi comes out i noticed u said that the bomes midi translator will be used. Is this a simple install and go type program or do i have to change any settings within traktor? Thanks for your help

hats off Bento!!! GOOD neWs!!! really lookin fwd to the tsi map

Quality mapping ahoy !

i'm pretty much convinced to get the vci 300 now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Morbido View Post
    - headphone cue is a little low (according to other ppl). i'm not having any problems with it, but it also heavily depends on what type of headphones you use (impedance).

- vci-300 with a mixer? depends on what you want to do... if you want to have the master signal of the 300 on a single channel on your mixer then yes, that's possible. if you want to be able to mix externally then you're out of luck (without an external soundcard) as the soundcard of the 300 only has got one output (well, master and booth, so there are two of them, but you can't map them to individual channels).

vci 300 with a mixer.. well i was thinking if the headphone cue was too low.. then i'd connect it to an ext mixer n mix externally.. not possible then!!

thnks for the info Morbido! cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by wesyomama View Post
    thats awesome! thanks for keeping us updated on your progress, i cant wait to see the finished setup.

quick question (and maybe a dumb one) haha but currently im using sosiks tsi file with traktor pro without the midi translator. When the DJTT tsi comes out i noticed u said that the bomes midi translator will be used. Is this a simple install and go type program or do i have to change any settings within traktor? Thanks for your help
    Its a simple program that you install, theres no need to change any setttings in Traktor other than to load the .tsi file - no need to do anything too fancy when it comes to installation
    Last edited by BentoSan; 08-05-2009 at 03:06 AM.

Tech Wizard

Ah, very nice to see some progression! Now we only need to be lucky to get the design into the mapping as it was meant, you never know with the mapping difficulties of the vci 300 But I think that's when the midi-translator jumps in...
    VCI 300 - DELL XPS M1330 windows 7 - Traktor Pro - Itch

Glen McArdle

Anyone tried my TSI for the VCI-300 yet??

Thanks for your work, I tested rapidly your TSI yesterday.

Look nice but,

I have some comments:

When I load the TSI and I play a desk, the PC slow down and crash (blue screen with USB error). I deleted all references to level led into midi config and it's OK. No crash anymore.

Can you explain a little what button do what ?

Cue2 and out3 go to the last cue set, same function ?
    Cue3 and out3 do nothing ?
    Why when a autoloop is set the Censor button lights ?
    It'is possible to deactivate the scratch function ?

I use Traktor pro 1.1 with translator. Scratch with jog wheel works but not very well. It is not very realistic, there are some latency when I release the platter. Pitch bend work very well.

Other question, It is possible to configure cue1, 2 and 3 as the same way that ITCH ?
    Press cue1 button, the cue1 is set. Press cue1 button for second time, go to cue1. Shift button and press cue1 button, erase cue 1. Same for cue 2, ....

thanks in advance.

Sorry for my very poor English ... ;-)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast