Akai lpd8 mapping traktor 1.2.7.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Default Akai lpd8 mapping traktor 1.2.7.

Well the question is..
    Is there some good mapping for lpd8 i checkd all of this on forum but it is not suit me, the best i saw is in traktor bible site but is for TSP2.
    Things i need are cue points, FXs, filters and loops, nothing else, so if someone have something like that i would love to share it with me

Cheers

Hey Aeon.....you THAT "Aeon" I know?

APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

Tech Wizard

Hehe, it depends wich one?

LOL....you would have recognised my nick.....so it AIN'T!

I know an Aeon who produces and plays violin.

Guessing its not you.

APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

Tech Wizard

Hehe, no producing yes, violin NO

Cheers

Do you have ideas of how you would like it to work? As ive been trying to come up with one to compliment traktor scratch pro but lack ideas.

MMM
    M I S T E R M O L E Y M O L E
    part of the digital revolution

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by MisterMoleyMole View Post
    Do you have ideas of how you would like it to work? As ive been trying to come up with one to compliment traktor scratch pro but lack ideas.

MMM
    I have an idea... but I cant figure out how to do the mapping, my S4 recognizes the LPD8 buttons being pushed but I cant make it work..

Im after my D deck to be a sample deck and control it with the LPD8, I would also like to be able to control efx parameters with the Rotary knobs.

Tech Mentor

I don't have an LPD8 but I have an MPKmini which I'm working on my own mapping, but it's currently gigging with me. Remember that each midi mapping has to be routed correctly in traktor otherwise there could be a conflict of notes.

So there,s basically a two step process here:

1. You need to use the LPD8 editor software to manually assign notes and CCs to the pads. This will help stop sending the same notes or ccs as you S4...there are some mappings around the forum that also have the LPD8 editor preset...if you can find a good preset that won't conflict with the S4 you're on the other side! But most importantly, route both controllers correctly...(check out Ean's Midifigher and S4 video on how to do that).

2. You need to create a .TSI file for the LPD8 in order for traktor to have a mapping to work with. Again, there are some already made so you don't have to start from scratch if you're not very experienced with mappings.

So far I was successful at creating my own mapping for the MPKmini, even though it's still at a 60% of it's capacity, is being a great controller for me so far.

I hope this helps.

Tech Convert

thanks people.. my dumb ass finally got it!

Tech Wizard

Well i am working on one mapping but think it will take time

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast